Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2018, 04:03 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,171,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Do they finally have him this time?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rentice-memoir
Trump is a racist? Shocking I tell you.

And how long did it take for Omarosa to conclude this dawning realisation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 04:04 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Haveing seen Trump's predisposition, I would not be surprised at all. If you have a tape, just release it, don't play political games with it.

When you have to create such an illusion of grandeur, likely the reveal is a fizzle.

Sort of like Maddow and the tax returns.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:33 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
When you have to create such an illusion of grandeur,....

like trump inflating rally attendance numbers?

Old 08-10-2018, 04:36 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
like trump inflating rally attendance numbers?
President Trump didn't have to inflate rally numbers. There are videos on YT scanning the crowds if you are really interested in the truth.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:01 PM

17,807 posts, read 13,708,449 times
That's what I love about Trump. Blowing kisses at his "best people" one minute and firing them then next. Then calling them liars, scoundrels, and everything else under the sun at a later date..

So his "best people' are actually really lousy people. Watching the Trump circus? It just doesn't get any better.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Omarosa is a nut job and Trump gave HER White House access.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:43 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Default Why is Omarosa sitting on this recording of Trump and the N-word?

If it's true, why didn't she come forward with this before? Why haven't we heard these recordings? Papa John lost his job and the company's sales are plummeting - wouldn't it have made sense for Omarosa to be forthcoming with this evidence as soon as it was available?

Old 08-10-2018, 05:45 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,145,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If it's true, why didn't she come forward with this before? Why haven't we heard these recordings? Papa John lost his job and the company's sales are plummeting - wouldn't it have made sense for Omarosa to be forthcoming with this evidence as soon as it was available?
Who knows? Maybe she had hopes that Trump might come through for her in some favorable way, and didn't want to alienate him before. Maybe she suddenly became braver because she sees that Trump is vulnerable now. Maybe she found an avenue to make it pay off better than before.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:58 PM

1,743 posts, read 992,793 times
First the media reported that she had heard Trump use the N word and she personally has a tape of it.

Then it switched to she personally didn’t hear him say the word, but heard it from other people he said it! And she doesn’t have the actual tape, NBC has the actual tape but they refuse to release it because of “legal ramifications”. Uh Huh.

Now she is saying she heard the tape of him saying the N word and that’s how she got it.

Frank Luntz blasts Omarosa for Trump 'N-word' claim in 'Unhinged': 'Flat-out false'

Quote:
Pollster Frank Luntz is the latest political figure to debunk a claim from former Trump aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman prior to her new book’s release date.

The man who made “Instant Response” polling famous offered a quick reaction of his own on Friday regarding the August 14 release of Gallery Books’ “Unhinged.” Mr. Luntz told his nearly 250,000 Twitter followers that, contrary to claims in Ms. Manigault-Newman’s book, he never heard the president utter a racial epithet.

“I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word,” Mr. Luntz tweeted. “Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-word-claim-/

Old 08-10-2018, 06:03 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
She doesn't care and probably has no tape. Just trying to sell her book. She went to work at the WH for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies