Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2018, 08:14 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLXvwXaQjDw

"Video on Tucker Carlson----Democrat party."

This is so true. Where is the Democrat leadership anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2018, 10:54 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
I watched the first minute, and the clips of the people they showed were spot-on. The democratic leadership is attempting to take down this lying, spineless, disgusting, treasonous, phony president, and rightfully so.

Trump and his lawyer and changing their story by the minute, and you're still standing by him!

Pro tip: Try watching something other than Fox news.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:04 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I watched the first minute, and the clips of the people they showed were spot-on. The democratic leadership is attempting to take down this lying, spineless, disgusting, treasonous, phony president, and rightfully so.

Trump and his lawyer and changing their story by the minute, and you're still standing by him!

Pro tip: Try watching something other than Fox news.
I don't have cable so I don't watch any of it but I do have people on my Facebook. Until Facebook shuts them down.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:18 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLXvwXaQjDw

"Video on Tucker Carlson----Democrat party."

This is so true. Where is the Democrat leadership anymore.
What's fascinating is that if you go back in time 55 years, Trump would be smack dab in the middle of the Democrat party main stream.

Today's left has simply lost all semblance of sanity. I's not easy to once again marginalize that much stupidity, but we've already made more progress than anyone would have thought possible just 2 years ago. We'll get there....and watching it happen will continue to be the best of times.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:44 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
So what did Tucker, and Fox say that was false, or intentionally misleading like CNN, NBC/MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, etc all do? You do know that hosts like Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, etc disclose, and PROMOTE themselves as Conservative OPINION shows, right? These are different from the likes of Bret Baier's, and some of the other shows. Get it?

Old 08-01-2018, 01:40 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Today's left has simply lost all semblance of sanity. I's not easy to once again marginalize that much stupidity, but we've already made more progress than anyone would have thought possible just 2 years ago. We'll get there....and watching it happen will continue to be the best of times.
You call having a president who genuflects to dictators that are attacking our country, attacks the free press, attacks his own intelligence agencies and changes his stories daily, progress?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies