Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 02:01 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Oh cut it with the damned gaslighting.
Oh cool a buzzword. Gaslighting lol

Quote:
That's exactly what he was doing. Make people think they are crazy, that it didn't happen. It's terribly abusive. These families have been through hell.
Make people think it didn't happen. lol It's about government propaganda and how the media manipulates the truth with him. Which he does at times himself. Granted it was silly of him to do it in this instance.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 08-02-2018 at 02:42 AM..

Old 08-02-2018, 02:28 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Oh cool a buzzword. Gaslighting lol

Make people think it didn't happen. lol It's about government propaganda and how the media manipulates the truth with him. Which eh does at times himself. Granted it was silly of him to do it in this instance.
You're doing it now. Gaslighting. The cool buzzword. Once again, these people have been through hell. Alex Jones is either very sick or very evil.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:34 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
lol @ the bots

"The couple argues that Jones’ claims of the shooting being a hoax led to a barrage of death threats against them, ultimately forcing them to relocate seven times."

THAT is why he's suing them and i don't blame him. Moved 7 times???? plus why were they the only ones "targeted"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They weren't. Many families talked about this. But hey, if this is the sort of guy you want to root for.

Those like the first-quoted poster, just can't keep themselves from revealing who and what they really are.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Those like the first-quoted poster, just can't keep themselves from revealing who and what they really are.
translation = When one doesn't have the intelligence or knowledge to discuss the issue, deflect and make it about the poster. "You think you're so cool" right? lol

Old 08-02-2018, 02:41 AM

Quote:
You're doing it now. Gaslighting. The cool buzzword.
No I'm not. you made that up because using buzzwords is much more meaningful than the actual points made in the discussion, right?.

Quote:
Once again, these people have been through hell.
Agreed. What does this have to do with the lawsuit?
Ventura should never have sued the sniper too right? Anyone who goes through a tragedy cannot be sued. The world according to txngl.

Quote:
Alex Jones is either very sick or very evil.
lol People kind of leaned that way before this.

Again - It's about government propaganda and how the media manipulates the truth with him. Which he does at times himself.

Ignore the bolded all you want because after all it's about buzzwords.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:03 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
No I'm not. you made that up because using buzzwords is much more meaningful than the actual points made in the discussion, right?.

Agreed. What does this have to do with the lawsuit?
Ventura should never have sued the sniper too right? Anyone who goes through a tragedy cannot be sued. The world according to txngl.

lol People kind of leaned that way before this.

Again - It's about government propaganda and how the media manipulates the truth with him. Which he does at times himself.

Ignore the bolded all you want because after all it's about buzzwords.
Loveshiscountry, He is suing a family that lost a 6 year old at Sandyhook. Perhaps you (God, I hope) and I realize he's a nut, he has followers that have threatened the lives of families because of the crap that he has spieled on his show, that it didn't happen. That it was a government conspiracy. These families have been harassed and threatened by his idiot listeners. And NOW his own lawyers are saying nobody in their right mind would listen to his idiocy in the first place. And he's suing that family? It's insane. I know it and you know it. The media is not manipulating the truth with him. The damned case is there for anyone to see. He's been a nasty piece of work in the past, this only makes him worse. He can go to hell.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Loveshiscountry, He is suing a family that lost a 6 year old at Sandyhook.
Nothing to do with the merits of the case.

Quote:
Perhaps you (God, I hope) and I realize he's a nut, he has followers that have threatened the lives of families because of the crap that he has spieled on his show, that it didn't happen. That it was a government conspiracy.

Quote:
These families have been harassed and threatened by his idiot listeners.
Those families should sue the ones threatening them. Unless of course they themselves have suffered a recent tragedy then they shouldn't be sued. See what I did there? (I doubt it)

Quote:
And NOW his own lawyers are saying nobody in their right mind would listen to his idiocy in the first place.

Quote:
And he's suing that family? It's insane.

Quote:
I know it and you know it.
Dear Lord, you of all people don't get to speak for me.

Quote:
The media is not manipulating the truth with him.
The media and you are. That would be more accurate.

Quote:
The damned case is there for anyone to see.
Then why haven't you discussed the merits of the case?

Quote:
He's been a nasty piece of work in the past, this only makes him worse. He can go to hell.

The more that emotions get in the way of a discussion or policy when problem solving, the ability to overcome that problem with a reasonable conclusion lessens by quite a bit. You can stop with the hystronics anytime.

Lets see if you deflect from this again. Ventura, who won his suit against the lying American Sniper was, according to you, wrong to sue him. Even though he was defamed because it's not about the defamation issue.

The points you brought up are irrational and childish.

Old 08-02-2018, 04:35 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,633,295 times
I hope people continue to sue. Bankrupt this POS. He is another reason the right wing has gotten so crazy. These people actually believe this crap jones spews...

Old 08-02-2018, 05:02 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I hope people continue to sue. Bankrupt this POS. He is another reason the right wing has gotten so crazy. These people actually believe this crap jones spews...
Who would even want to believe his BS?

Next up --QAnon

AKA, "The Storm"

Currently being pushed by Alex Jones and Hannity.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-theory-reddit

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/sta...38025391099904

Old 08-02-2018, 05:06 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,505,211 times
Quote:
translation = When one doesn't have the intelligence or knowledge to discuss the issue, deflect and make it about the poster. "You think you're so cool" right? lol

And your brilliant argument is he's playing devil's advocate...WOW I am impressed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies