Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 07:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Jones is going after the wrong people.

From what Ive read on threads like this, it seems to me, many people do not really know what this 'conspiracy' is, or who is involved...

Those kids REALLY were killed that day, the parents REALLY did loose their kids. It would be impossible to determine on the spot if a mass shooting like this was real or was a false flag (conspiracy), to anyone in the area around where its happening, they would just see a gunman going on a killing spree, they would have no idea what his motive was, or who actually planned it, it could be as little as 2 people, the gunman and the person who orchestrates it, the parents, the teachers, first responders, police, EMTs, etc NONE of them would have to be 'in on it', they would be in the dark as much as anyone else was.

Plus, you have to consider our very own Govt conducted numerous experiments trying to figure out a way to put someone under mind control to do their dirty work, that is not conspiracy, it really did happen, so it kind of indicates what they were trying to achieve....and then a few decades later when we start seeing mass shootings, everyone is shocked and surprised? Well duh, govt has been kicking this around in experiments and projects for many years now, its only natural they would use it at some point.

Jones picked up on CNN staging the scene(one of the first of many since and getting caught) to set the narrative. Jones caught it, in the CNN reporting and jumped to the conclusion it is theater.
If CNN had not been staging their story and deceiving the viewing public, Jones would have never went down that rabbit hole.
He has retracted and apologized many times. But you will never get shown that.

Megan Kelly last year did a Jone interview. She edited a bunch of tape from 11 hours of taping to condense it to 25 minutes. What she didn't know was, Jones was taping the entire 11 hours too, and can prove what he really said in the context it was given.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:40 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,764,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...victims-family

What a disgusting piece of garbage this man is.
Is seems he's either legit crazy or it's a shtick to get viewers, the problem is the things he says are dangerous.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:41 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The State files it. It is Texas Law.
Court cost and legal fees are requested by the Judge, for all litigation in Texas.
This is not something special for Jones.

Texas does this to make people think real hard about going to court. You better have a case, or you will be paying all cost occurred by the winner.
Considering the claims, I thought it is clear Jones would lose. Well unless he uses the same logic of that in the divorce and call it "an act." So is it an act or is his stuff really real?

Old 08-02-2018, 07:45 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The State files it. It is Texas Law.
Court cost and legal fees are requested by the Judge, for all litigation in Texas.
This is not something special for Jones.

Texas does this to make people think real hard about going to court. You better have a case, or you will be paying all cost occurred by the winner.
The state of Texas didn't make Alex Jones attack the families of dead children.

Repeatedly.

No... he did that by himself. I'm not even talking about this lawsuit.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Considering the claims, I thought it is clear Jones would lose. Well unless he uses the same logic of that in the divorce and call it "an act." So is it an act or is his stuff really real?

You never got to see the unedited taping of the shows in question.
You got to see the edit clips. I cannot blame you for being fooled. I can blame you for letting others manipulate and think for you, while not looking into it yourself. Then acting like you knew what you were talking about.

For this "Slap Back"to even come up, it looks like Jones defended himself with the truth and won!!!!

So, in the we hate everything Conservative, Media.... You get the headlines, Jones Sues Sandy Hook Parents!!! (Oh the Horror)
You don't get, Jones Defends Himself in Sandy Hook Lawsuit

Old 08-02-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
The state of Texas didn't make Alex Jones attack the families of dead children.

Repeatedly.

No... he did that by himself. I'm not even talking about this lawsuit.

Evidently the truth came forward....
For this to even be discussed as an attack on Jones, he had to have won this frivolous lawsuit.

It was a lawsuit to slander Jones in the Media headlines. The court of public opinion.
The Media isn't telling you Jones defended himself. No, they are making jones out to be the bad guy again, over a Texas Law to keep the courts free of frivolous lawsuits. The judge forces the issue.

I am asked to be an Expert Witness in construction lawsuits quite often.
The judge asks for cost occurred for legal defense or if the plaintiff wins, their cost.

The Media would never run a headline, "Jones wins: Defends Lawsuit Brought by Sandy Hook Parents"

Old 08-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
This is the same thing that happened in his child custody case.

The lawyers decided it best to paint Jones as a lying huckster - telling the Jury in effect, "you can't possibly think this man believes what he's spouting".

And now, they're planning the same defense in this sad lawsuit.

I wonder. Jones is paying these lawyers buckets of money. Obviously.

Does it give his followers pause when they realize he's paying for a defense that intends - again - to call him a lying huckster as his defense in court?

If I followed someone, and believed in them, and then found out that not once but twice they paid for counsel who used the defense that any reasonable person would know this man can't possibly believe his teachings, that would give me great pause.

Because that's how they hope to convince the jury. That yes, this is absolutely nutso stuff this fella is spouting, but hey, you and I know he doesn't actually believe this manure.

May I suggest help for him:

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...ity-disorder#1

Old 08-02-2018, 08:07 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Anyone that defends Alex Jones is an idiot.

And yes, Crooked Donald Trump is an idiot.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is the same thing that happened in his child custody case.

The lawyers decided it best to paint Jones as a lying huckster - telling the Jury in effect, "you can't possibly think this man believes what he's spouting".

And now, they're planning the same defense in this sad lawsuit.

I wonder. Jones is paying these lawyers buckets of money. Obviously.

Does it give his followers pause when they realize he's paying for a defense that intends - again - to call him a lying huckster as his defense in court?

If I followed someone, and believed in them, and then found out that not once but twice they paid for counsel who used the defense that any reasonable person would know this man can't possibly believe his teachings, that would give me great pause.

Because that's how they hope to convince the jury. That yes, this is absolutely nutso stuff this fella is spouting, but hey, you and I know he doesn't actually believe this manure.

May I suggest help for him:

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...ity-disorder#1

So, you are making a statement as fact, based upon what you have been told?
That's rational
Were you in the courtroom? I was.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Alex Jones seeking 100K in court costs from Sandy Hook family

What a total sleazeball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies