Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 06:30 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,268 times

Advertisements

In less than 7 hours, 40 shot, 4 fatally as violence rips Chicago

I hope they find each and every one of these "SAVAGES" only a savage would go around shooting people and targeting innocent people with random wild fire.

We need to institute the penalty of "firing squad" execution for these "killers on the wild".... No need to waste money on incarceration.

Sounds like they will end up with National Guards on the Streets of Chicago. If you are caught out with a gun, then you will get the penalty of being arrested, if you don't have a permit to carry one.

No need to scream and whine when fact is, steps have to be taken to stop the killing and bust up the gangs. It should be made illegal to be a member of a gang!!!! consider it a "urban terrorist organization"... just by ones membership within, and aiding and abetting a terrorist organization for those who hang around with gang members.

Across America, there needs to a "Anti-Gang" measure fully enforced!!!! Designated as "Urban Terrorist", and anyone being a member of such organizations, get a mandatory sentence, that includes "Solitary Confinement", so they can't re-organize inside the Prison!!!!

If they are ever released they cannot go back to the community they came from!!! If they are found to affiliate with any "terrorist gang" in any other place, they are given straight life, no parole.

This means "All Gangs", including the Mafiso Organizations as well. The police know whom they are.

Everyone is to pay for street based security cameras, or adding 1-2 cent to the sales tax to pay for it. Security is not free. Its a small fee, to stop the gangs, stop the abduction of women, and the abduction of children, stop the break in and robberies, These cameras should have face recognition software in the monitoring station. If you are "a legit person", then you have nothing to worry about, if you have malicious and criminal intent, then you should worry because you will be identified and caught.
This will save people in cities and in rural communities. This will tremendously curb the violence in the streets, and the abduction of women and children who are going about their daily lives.

Ignorance promotes the necessity of surveillance, there is no community in America that is 'immune from crime and violence".... Anyone with a false sense of security, is not paying attention to the "crazed mindsets of people", whether they are from an monetary affluent community, or from a dire poor community, no from a rural country town, or a rural farm community.

The human being is and has a long history of violence and criminal conduct. We can't go on assuming we are in some place of "exemption". It is not confined to any "skin color", nor is it confined to any race or ethnicity group.

I'd pay for community security without hesitation, even if they said the fee was $5 a month. I think that is not an unreasonable amount to clean up the criminal minded, the rapist minded, and the killer minded that is present in "every community". I'd pay also for a nominal fee for the cost it would take to build fences, around schools with quality security cameras and and trespass alarms. We might not be able to stop everything, but we sure can stop a great deal more than we are doing today.

I don't care for Trump and his policies, but I would not oppose the actions by him to push the bill to install these cameras in communities and business and shopping districts and build these fences around our schools. I don't care for Sessions, but I would not oppose him labeling gangs as 'Urban Terrorist" and begin to arrest anyone found to be a member of a "gang" (Urban Terrorist Group), this includes the Neo Nazi's, the white supremacist, the para military groups, and any other kind of vile promoting group that exist.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:05 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,926,458 times
What if someone from CD kills someone, are we all going to jail?

Old 08-06-2018, 07:10 AM

20,161 posts, read 9,055,673 times
I really don't care how many thugs are killed there. I'm fine with the violence.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:14 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,094,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
I don't care for Trump and his policies, but I would not oppose the actions by him to push the bill to install these cameras in communities and business and shopping districts and build these fences around our schools. I don't care for Sessions, but I would not oppose him labeling gangs as 'Urban Terrorist" and begin to arrest anyone found to be a member of a "gang" (Urban Terrorist Group), this includes the Neo Nazi's, the white supremacist, the para military groups, and any other kind of vile promoting group that exist.
Trump does not care about inner-city blacks. Most politicians, on both sides of the aisle, don't.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:17 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,975,551 times
I stopped reading at “savages”, then asked myself what I was expecting when I clicked this post.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:19 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Is the Chicago PD letting these Thugs take out each other or is there a plan? Are the CPD gun shy about actually enforcing the law in fear of lawsuits.

Just better to let the thugs shoot it out and clean out the mess after? That way they can't be accused of police violence. Can't blame them.

There were 63 shot, 10 dead over the weekend. Sounds like a suburb of Syria.

10 killed, 53 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings | abc7chicago.com

Old 08-06-2018, 07:20 AM

20,161 posts, read 9,055,673 times
Chicago streets are run by drug cartels. It's common knowledge.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:23 AM

45,249 posts, read 26,493,925 times
Predictable outcomes of the drug war, welfare and wage controls

Old 08-06-2018, 07:24 AM

3 posts, read 1,871 times
Black people are ok with this, the cops should find other work elsewhere.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:26 AM

393 posts, read 410,029 times
Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies