Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 05:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Cult is defined as:

"a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister."

How did a man supported by a small group of people win a national election?

He gets by with a little help from his friends.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2018, 01:10 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Just another old gringo, actually.
I know tRump is scared spitless and Omarosa keeps his tweet finger twitching and causing him sleepless nights. I won't bother to mention Stormy, Mueller, Cohen, Avenatti, McDougal, emoluments or the rest.

You Trumplings are just plain unhappy these days. You boys should be a lot more cheerful, you know.

Does watching your orange hero implode cause angst?

Try to focus on all that winning.

Now if I added the racial reference of black hero about obama there would be cries of racism.
Trump is not imploding. There is no smoking gun. Your grasp on reality is tenuous.

Old 08-17-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Thats right. Russia threw $100k at social media and overturned the political will of a nation of 300 million.
You know how stupid that sounds?
Never mind they reported that their efforts didnt favor either candidate.
But just keep repeating that hillary meme... "it was teh russians fault!" And you wont have a chance in 2020.

Old 08-17-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Now if I added the racial reference of black hero about obama there would be cries of racism.
Trump is not imploding. There is no smoking gun. Your grasp on reality is tenuous.
Yes...

Definitely symptoms of angst.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Your repeated use of links to juvenile comedy images to support your "arguments" places your username in doubt.
Grow up.
And BTW you are trolling at this point.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Thats right. Russia threw $100k at social media and overturned the political will of a nation of 300 million.
You know how stupid that sounds?

And they wonder why the Democrat party keeps losing.

Old 08-17-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Your repeated use of links to juvenile comedy images to support your "arguments" places your username in doubt.
Please post some examples of your own sparkling wit.

Try to be impressive.
Quote:

Grow up.
And BTW you are trolling at this point.
Like so many exasperated Trumplings before you, when your temper overrules your logic you try to change the topic to ME.

As fascinating as I am, the topic is tRump's racist tendencies.

We both know that his juvenile impulsiveness prevents him from keeping that racism hidden from the world's full view. He can't help it. He opens his mouth and racism falls out.

His Trumpling followers approve.

Carry on.

Old 08-17-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Please post some examples of your own sparkling wit.

Try to be impressive.
Like so many exasperated Trumplings before you, when your temper overrules your logic you try to change the topic to ME.

As fascinating as I am, the topic is tRump's racist tendencies.

We both know that his juvenile impulsiveness prevents him from keeping that racism hidden from the world's full view. He can't help it. He opens his mouth and racism falls out.

His Trumpling followers approve.

Carry on.

---

Old 08-17-2018, 10:02 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,585,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Jillette is odd at the best of times.

But he's not known for being political is he?

Why would he bother engaging?

Mark Burnett is not a credible source...he vowed NEVER to release an Apprentice tapes.

That means to me - -there's something to hide.

Look -- deep down, we all know Trump is an idiot who says inappropriate things. Half the time he probably doesn't even know it is appropriate -- that's how out of touch he is.

We all know people like that.

There is nothing new here.

If Trump lusts after his daughter's body on record -- during a tv/radio show -- can you imagine the kind of disgusting behaviour he saves for the locker room.
Yeah...he's a sleazebag. There's probably nothing disgusting and disrespectful and derogatory that he hasn't said about other people.

Whether there's a tape or not doesn't matter. The point is...there could be. I mean, his response isn't, "I know there's no tape, because I don't use that word or speak about people that way." His response was, "I know there's no tape because Burnett told me there isn't." LOL. Sleazebag all the way.

Old 08-18-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Yeah...he's a sleazebag. There's probably nothing disgusting and disrespectful and derogatory that he hasn't said about other people.

Whether there's a tape or not doesn't matter. The point is...there could be. I mean, his response isn't, "I know there's no tape, because I don't use that word or speak about people that way." His response was, "I know there's no tape because Burnett told me there isn't." LOL. Sleazebag all the way.
But does it really matter? It doesnt. The people who are salivating over the possibility of a tape are his critics. They are fully convinced he is a racist so should it surface he wont lose a single vote in 2020. His supporters dont care because there are bigger issues at stake than catching him saying the N word 15 years ago. That wont make a single person suddenly want hillary or another liberal democrat in office.
And that doesnt make us racist just realistic. Trump saying the N word does not mean he is going to abolish civil rights or anything like that.
You people think you got something? You want to condemn Trump?
3 letters. LBJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies