Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2018, 10:27 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,593,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I would really love to hear that answer as well, Sadly, the OP has a history of abandoning a thread after the 1st post. But olease..if any other liberal wants to take this question..please go ahead
No one is claiming that Trump doesn’t have the Constitutional power to revoke security clearances, so stop with the false equivalencies. They are claiming that he is abusing that power by exercising it in the manner he is. I would say that the revocation of a security clearance to mete out retribution on your political enemies qualifies as an abuse of power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 10:31 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,440,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
My God if this is what destroying the country looks like I hope Trump finds a bigger wrecking ball!!! Bring on the carnage!!! Tear that b*tch down!! Burn it with fire!!! Cause we are tried of the pompous, elitist country that Obama and his spooge donkeys built.
Obama built Trump? In 8 years?
Trump is America's first dictator.
Trump Republicans are traitors.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:32 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" now Donald Trump feels he can do anything he wants too."

No different then Obam who signed MORE EO/EMs then any other previous president.

He ALSO had MORE OVERTURNED by the courts then any previous president.

"I have a phone and pen"
And lets not forget these 2 gems:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-supreme-court
Quote:
GOP senator accuses Obama of threatening the Supreme Court
Obama Threatens to Bypass Congress… Again!
Quote:
“America cannot wait forever for them to act. That’s why today I’m beginning a new effort to fix as much of our immigration system as I can on my own, without Congress.”

Old 08-18-2018, 10:38 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
‘He’s drunk on power’ That would be Brennan.
He wants to pick America's President.
He thinks he is the only one qualified to do it.
The constitution and voting is just an idea that didn't work out.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:43 AM

6,753 posts, read 3,375,736 times
Looks like pig jowls Brennan is all butt hurt. Too bad. Nowhere does it say that someone gets to keep their security clearance forever, and with this guy, the country is better off with him on the sidelines.

Comey, Clapper, Orr, Strozk, and the rest of that clown car of subversives should be next. Drain the swamp, and they can all go cry to Rachel Maddow and the Morning Schmo.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:47 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,593,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Looks like pig jowls Brennan is all butt hurt. Too bad. Nowhere does it say that someone gets to keep their security clearance forever, and with this guy, the country is better off with him on the sidelines.

Comey, Clapper, Orr, Strozk, and the rest of that clown car of subversives should be next. Drain the swamp, and they can all go cry to Rachel Maddow and the Morning Schmo.
If you’re ok with Trump using his power this way, I assume you will also be ok if another, liberal occupant of the White House starts revoking security clearances belonging to Republicans and conservatives.

Old 08-18-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post

How did Brennan display hurt?
He s always cool as a cucumber.
The only one who can't think beyond his tears is Trump.

Brennan calls out Trumps treasonous behavior.
It is treasonous as the POTUS to give aid and comfort to the enemy. Putin was under attack for his attack on our democracy and Trump willingly and clear and with unusual coherence s protects Putin at the podium ..in public. How does that escape you?
Congress forces Trump to sign off on sanctions.
Trumps interests are not pro America.
He cannot make America great EVER by joining forces with a country adversarial to America. How does that escape you?
Trump has drained the moat that contained the alligators with teeth that protected the castle and raised the drawbridge...and filled it with toothless swampcreatures to protect himself from America crossing into his castle.

Trump condemns America for prosecuting another foe of the Country...Manafort. How is it a sad day for America to punish a traitor? Manafort participated in a campaign to benefit another Country and ultimately himself. He s Trumps twin. They should be on trial together. Brothers in crime. How does that escape you?

Old 08-18-2018, 11:27 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,036,766 times
If I were in Brennan's shoes, I'd be whining, too, I suppose.

After all...the only thing Brennan had to sell (his security clearance) has now been lifted for his own misbehavior.

That's gotta be painful for him, knowing that through his own ill-considered words and deeds, he canceled the only meal ticket he had.

Old 08-18-2018, 11:32 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,102,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
If you’re ok with Trump using his power this way, I assume you will also be ok if another, liberal occupant of the White House starts revoking security clearances belonging to Republicans and conservatives.

If they behave the way Brennan has behaving, then they will deserve it.

Old 08-18-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
If they behave the way Brennan has behaving, then they will deserve it.
Brennan did "what" ?
Trump has admitted over and over to collusion.
Brennan put an educated label on it.

Trump the Great Obstructor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies