Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2018, 04:07 PM

1,991 posts, read 901,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
It will take a lot more than that. Many of the leftest papers like the NYT seem downright tame to some of the kooky communist rags many progressives/leftists read, such as Daily KOS, Mother Jones, etc.
These people probably also read Pravda, but wouldn't admit it now since they are suppose to be anti-Putin/communism since it might harm Trump.

`
Meanwhile, back to the parade. Tens of thousands of active duty troops of all services are ecstatic that they won't have to march or provide support for President Bonespurs Parade. #Weekend Off.

Old 08-17-2018, 04:14 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You are the one spinning it.

Avoiding is not dodging. And it was not 5 times, it was one time. The others were college deferments.
So Trump is not a draft-dodger because “avoiding is not dodging.”

Interesting. One could argue that “avoid” and “dodge” are universally interchangeable synonyms.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:11 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I act like someone who knows first hand, I'm not sure what else you're talking about.
I know exactly what I’m talking about. Military wife with plenty of liberal friends who are ex or current military and think Trump is a poor excuse for a POTUS.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I gotta agree with you there but liberals will simply move on to the next fake outrage subject of the day.
So, Trump did not try to throw a parade?

Point out what is fake here.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Leftist Logic
  • NBC tells leftists yesterday that Trump was going to spend $92M on a parade - Trump is evil, wasteful, bad. Long anti-Trump jerkfest ensues
  • Today Trump announces there is no parade - Trump is evil, wasteful, bad, Russians. Long anti-Trump jerkfest ensues
The derangement has to be seen to be believed.
Trump cultist logic:

Yay! Trump is throwing a parade! Who cares how much it costs? MAGA!

Yay! Trump is being fiscally responsible now that those TDS libs in DC tried to overcharge him. Let’s pay for him to travel all over the globe to attend parades! MAGA!

That’s pretty much it, comrade.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:15 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I believe what Trump was trying to do with the parade was to instill some pride in America that has been lacking for many years now. Instead of making apologies for America and pointing out the problems he wanted to remind people of how great and special America is and he is attacked for it.

Donald Trump can instill pride in America with character, not a parade.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Or rather, he played you guys like he usually does. It wasn't the Trump supporters who started not 1 but 2 topics here yesterday about the parade where they expressed their usual constant outrage. Here's one for your enjoyment.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...w-92-a-14.html
Played? LOL. No. We already knew he was a dumbass. It’s pretty much become funny to me now.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Yet.......... You guys harped about it for 100s of posts. 100s of posts about something that never happened.

I told you not to believe NBC. Played? You got played like a flute.

We love laughing at the stupidity. It’s a hoot, really.

Considering the sheer volume of posts you make here, you might want to ease those rocks away from your glass house.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
LAWL. Chess? He beat the Bush & Clintons. Between them they have 5 Presidential wins. He beat 16 other GOP candidates. He beat the MSM and most of all, he beat all those who truly suffer from TDS who said for over a year that Trump would never be President.

I believe in the results and they speak for themselves.

That's gotta sting and badly especially since you keep falling for it over & over.
By sheer, dumb luck. He has no political acumen.

And, no. Most of us don’t care who he beat because it’s just too funny watching his fragile ego every time he is reminded that he has no mandate.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
He is not a draft dodger.

A draft dodger is someone who receives a draft notice and is ordered to report at a certain place at a certain time and fails to do so. To the best of my knowledge, Trump did not fail to do so.
Do you prefer “military service avoider?”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies