Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 09:25 AM

16,712 posts, read 8,703,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Very funny and also makes great points....probably my favorite commentator.
The strange thing from my perspective is that I enjoy him on The Five, but can take or leave his own show. Kat and Tyrus can be amusing, but should not be constant fixtures in my view. But Greg seems much most lucid and politically astute on The Five, and too goofy on his own show. Thank goodness he got rid of that talking robot wall(or whatever it was).

Anyway, that skit was both funny and stupid, which seems to be the brew of choice on his show.

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 09:33 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,708,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Does this really work well for the Leftists???

Every one at FOX News is a Trumpling?
Anyone who voted for Donald Trump is a Trumpling??

Gutfeld was a Never Trumper, along with Dana Perino & Juan Williams on the Five.
He thought he had no chance to win and would be a disaster.

Not exactly the definition of Trumpling. Gutfeld has often said his viewpoints on Trump were influenced by Media and he has never been so wrong about anything.

Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov are Trumplings.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:19 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,551,805 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vgd...ature=youtu.be

Greg Gutfeld joins Ben for a fun discussion on his unusual path to Fox News, how he explains Trump, and combating the outraged Twitter mob.

Gutfeld is interviewed by Ben. You will need to fast forward through the ads.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:50 PM

12,055 posts, read 6,602,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Does this really work well for the Leftists???

Every one at FOX News is a Trumpling?
Anyone who voted for Donald Trump is a Trumpling??

Gutfeld was a Never Trumper, along with Dana Perino & Juan Williams on the Five.
He thought he had no chance to win and would be a disaster.

Not exactly the definition of Trumpling. Gutfeld has often said his viewpoints on Trump were influenced by Media and he has never been so wrong about anything.
And Shephard Smith, FOX’s daytime news anchor openly hates Trump and skews his reporting with that bias.
Leftists are so ignorant and I’ll informed when they talk about FOX — it is WAY more balanced than the rest of the MSM.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:51 PM

12,055 posts, read 6,602,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Gutfield might have been a never-tRumper, but like 99% of the GOP, he's now tRump owned and operated 100% and Fox News is tRump's echo chamber.

Fairly unbalanced.

PHFFTT.....
Read my above post on FOX. ^^^^
All you know about is Hannity and Laura Ingraham who are Trump devotees — but not the majority of FOX
at all. They are way more fair and balanced than the liberal MSM.
Try watching Steve Hilton’s Revolution Now on Sunday evening — he goes after plenty of republicans, especially on his Swamp Watch.

Old 08-19-2018, 02:40 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Gutfeld: Living in the media's lie | On Air Videos | Fox News

"The media want you to think a time of peace and prosperity is worse than an era of division and war."

Greg Gutfeld makes some good points plus he is funny.
He is funny. I love him on the 5 just like I really love Jesse Waters.

Old 08-20-2018, 02:53 PM

11,893 posts, read 5,870,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
A Fox Trumpling preaching to the choir, admonishing them to ignore the competition from other "news" channels.

Nobody saw this one coming.

Actually Gutfeld was not a Trump supporter - far from it - he wanted Rand Paul. I don't6 care for the guy's humor myself - but he often makes compelling points - especially all the nonsense going on with the left.

Old 08-20-2018, 03:03 PM

30,275 posts, read 11,909,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
PHFFTT.....
Read my above post on FOX. ^^^^
All you know about is Hannity and Laura Ingraham who are Trump devotees — but not the majority of FOX
at all. They are way more fair and balanced than the liberal MSM.
Try watching Steve Hilton’s Revolution Now on Sunday evening — he goes after plenty of republicans, especially on his Swamp Watch.

You have to excuse Old Gringo. Everything he knows comes 3rd hand from Daily Kos and that ilk. Its not like he is going to watch Fox News and find out the truth for himself.

And what you say is true. I sometimes flip back in forth in my car from CNN and Fox News. Lots of the people who comment on Fox News are very critical of Trump. On CNN all you get for balance is a never Trump republican and that is few and far between. Like S.E. Cupp and Ana Navarro. Anyone they bring on there that says anything nice about Trump gets fired.

Old 08-20-2018, 04:29 PM

18,500 posts, read 15,310,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
You have to excuse Old Gringo. Everything he knows comes 3rd hand from Daily Kos and that ilk. Its not like he is going to watch Fox News and find out the truth for himself.

And what you say is true. I sometimes flip back in forth in my car from CNN and Fox News. Lots of the people who comment on Fox News are very critical of Trump. On CNN all you get for balance is a never Trump republican and that is few and far between. Like S.E. Cupp and Ana Navarro. Anyone they bring on there that says anything nice about Trump gets fired.
Navarro claims to be a republican, but I don’t buy it. She is more of an infiltrator, trying to change the Republican Party from within, to be more accepting of illegal aliens. That is why she hates Trump so much. He just undid years of her work. She was making such “progress”.

The Bush brothers, McCain, and other establishment republicans were really sounding more like democrats on the illegal alien issue. Heck 1990s Bill Clinton and Diane Feinstein were to the right of these republicans. I’m sure Navarro was SO happy that everything was going her way.....and then Trump came along and took it all away from her.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:48 PM

30,275 posts, read 11,909,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Navarro claims to be a republican, but I don’t buy it. She is more of an infiltrator, trying to change the Republican Party from within, to be more accepting of illegal aliens. That is why she hates Trump so much. He just undid years of her work. She was making such “progress”.

The Bush brothers, McCain, and other establishment republicans were really sounding more like democrats on the illegal alien issue. Heck 1990s Bill Clinton and Diane Feinstein were to the right of these republicans. I’m sure Navarro was SO happy that everything was going her way.....and then Trump came along and took it all away from her.
I just checked her twitter and she is wearing a gun control t-shirt popular with the far left. Perhaps she is finally out of the closet.

https://twitter.com/ananavarro/statu...83713922134016
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies