Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 01:35 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

I only hope they don't make ICE release him. And that pregnant woman who was pulled over while driving to the hospital, her husband was wanted for murder in Mexico. That wasn't covered by the ****ty MSM. BTW, looking at the video it appeared she was driving herself, he looked to be in the passengers seat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 01:50 AM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
You got that right. She’d be alive today if he hadn’t come here illegally. He just couldn’t leave her the hell alone.

And this is small town Iowa so imagine how many creeps are hiding out in these glorious sanctuary cities. Then idiots want to abolish ICE.
Unfortunately, when you cover for the entire Illegal population, the hard core criminals use the same system for safe cover. I do agree that most Illegals prefer to fly under the radar, and live a quiet law enforcement free life. Their crimes are mostly geared around id fraud, which is pretty bad if they are using your SS card, but nothing compared to the killers and rapist among them.

Old 08-22-2018, 01:51 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,697,086 times
Agree with OP. this should be front page news. But it isn't. Why? Because it involves an illegal citizen of this great country of outs.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:03 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Its intentional quashing of the story because of what has been revealed.
this.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:05 AM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
And not a mention that the perp was an Illegal Alien. MSNBC covering for one of their favored groups, Illegal Aliens. If it was a White cop they would have put that in the headlines. Race or Ethnic group only matters to the Leftist media when it fits their agenda. Im fine with using "White cop kills inocent black driver" just like Im fine with "Illegal Alien kills young white Coed". You want to use race, ethnic group or religion, use it Equally

Old 08-22-2018, 02:07 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
MSNBC.com - leftist fake news BS website that they are, has no mention of Mollie Tibbitts on their front page. Maybe it's not the top story of the day, but it belongs on the page somewhere. You people are pathetic.

MSNBC - More Of The Same - Nothing But Crap
Sounds like you are a regular viewer.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:26 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And not a mention that the perp was an Illegal Alien.
Did they also not mention the killer was employed by a prominent republican in the area for 4 years?

Old 08-22-2018, 02:35 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
People go missing and are killed every single day. I've always wondered who picks and chooses who to report about. What was gut wrenching was the man who killed his pregnant wife and little daughters, then went on TV and pleaded for them to come home safely. That is a cold blooded killer which gives me chills.
As soon as I heard Mollie was allegedly murdered by an undocumented immigrant, I knew it would be big news on Fox despite the huge stories about Manafort and Cohen. Pence immediately retweeted a Daily Caller article about it. Pretty white girl gets them every time. If it had been an AA male killed, not so muxh.

If she had been killed by an AR15, the right would be saying it's too soon to talk about gun control and sending thought and prayers.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:46 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
MSNBC.com - leftist fake news BS website that they are, has no mention of Mollie Tibbitts on their front page. Maybe it's not the top story of the day, but it belongs on the page somewhere. You people are pathetic.

MSNBC - More Of The Same - Nothing But Crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Sounds like you are a regular viewer.
He doesn't want to miss any chance to be outraged.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:52 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Lock him up, you won't get much opposition to that from any right leaning person I know.
"Right leaning people" also do NOT demand that Trump stop with the rhetoric and address this issue. Trump is not going to harm business and we all know that. "The Wall" is just a distraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
If there were stiffer penalties for those that do the hiring of illegals, perhaps the illegals wouldn't be coming to fill jobs.
Stiffer? How about simply enforcing the ones on the books? Do you understand that the federal government could swoop in and end up confiscating this entire farm? I have no idea how the government picks and chooses who to prosecute but it happened to a restaurant locally.

We have the laws. Forcing e-verify (which NO ONE is discussing) would make things a little easier but the cover has already been blown here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Why can't we create stiffer penalties for those who hire illegals, enforce our federal immigration laws aggressively AND secure our border to prevent other illegals from entering the country in the first place? We are capable of doing all 3 ya know?
No. Far too many of us are NOT going to support a wall, which will cost billions that no one is going to pay for when there are so many things that can be done now that is not being done. No law needs passed for the government to crack down on employers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Please tell me how many Americans are lining up for jobs to pick crabs for their meat. No one and the industry is hurting.
People are NOT lining up for the wages that are depressed by those here illegally. This idea that people here legally won't work these jobs are a lie. People here illegally have to do them for less. That's entirely upon the business community. If there isn't enough people to fill a job you make it easier for someone to fill it legally.

We do NOT because that is bad for the corporate bottom line. Mollie Tibbitts died to keep the stock market profits up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Just think if he wasn't in this country illegally, Molly Tibbitts would still be alive. Just a thought Harry, but I guess it has to happen to one of your own for you to get it.

It's a damn shame
It's a shame that every speech by Trump will be "Wall, wall, wall" as opposed to "I will start doing my job".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies