Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2018, 04:09 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Just keep mocking the dead, just keep right on. We all have to go there one day, and tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, not even you.

we all die....why is Mccain so special?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 04:19 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Bill Clinton is a traitor?
He collused with the Chinese for campaign money, exchanging our military technology for it.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:52 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,338 times
Quote:
Just keep mocking the dead, just keep right on. We all have to go there one day, and tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, not even you.
The truth sometimes hurts, doesn't it. There are leftists/liberals who haven't joined the pathetic, hypocritical revisionist opinion of McCain we've seen this past week:

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/8/...e_media_leaves

https://www.thenation.com/article/re...h-john-mccain/

Those people and others who are 100% anti-Trump won't pretend McCain was more than he really was and distort the historical record simply because he also despised Trump.

In case you read either article, 'hagiography' means a writing or perspective that greatly idealizes the subject or person. The past week was revolting hagiography to the max.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:40 PM

30,628 posts, read 18,209,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Please tell Mr. Trump this nugget of information because he seemed to think that no one, NO ONE has the right to call him out for his lies and his disgusting rhetorict. He doesn't debate political ideas in the political arena, he insults and name-calls.
President Trump merely hits back and calls people/MSM out for their BS and hypocrisy. He doesn't claim that he shouldn't be a target because of some special status.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:34 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yep. I am extremely saddened for the Khan family for this loss and honor them and others in their situation every day by trying to live my life in a meaningful way. That said, if you willingly jump into the political arena by attacking an opposition candidate, you cannot then hide behind your status as a Gold Star family to not get attacked back. Once you enter the political arena, you are fair game. Period.
Well, evidently you can as long as you're backing the Democrat/Clinton machine. <bold>

Old 09-03-2018, 08:36 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
Quote:
How can you call anybody a liar with Trump in the White House. He is the biggest liar of them all, I mean where do I start with lies he have told.
Start back at President Carter and then continue to today. That wasn't that hard now was it?

Old 09-03-2018, 09:17 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The truth sometimes hurts, doesn't it. There are leftists/liberals who haven't joined the pathetic, hypocritical revisionist opinion of McCain we've seen this past week:

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/8/...e_media_leaves

https://www.thenation.com/article/re...h-john-mccain/

Those people and others who are 100% anti-Trump won't pretend McCain was more than he really was and distort the historical record simply because he also despised Trump.

In case you read either article, 'hagiography' means a writing or perspective that greatly idealizes the subject or person. The past week was revolting hagiography to the max.
Oh yes I'm devastated, I don't know how I'm going to get by.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:21 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Start back at President Carter and then continue to today. That wasn't that hard now was it?
No, start back where Trump said on national tv, You wouldn't believe what my people are finding in Hawaii about Obama birth records. Well, we are still waiting on them results, and that lie before the press that he didn't know where that $130,000 came from. These are not event the tip of the iceberg.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:39 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,428,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Started with Washington.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:57 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,338 times
Quote:
Oh yes I'm devastated, I don't know how I'm going to get by.
Don't fret. Once the glorification of McCain stops serving anti-Trump political purposes, the reality of McCain's war and intervention forever, petty and vindictive personality, can resume.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies