Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumbling View Post

This thread prompted me to look up some Youtube videos on some migrant problems in Europe, like this video of migrants blocking freeways to rob cars and trucks. Scary stuff, never saw this kind of thing before and wondering if this is still a problem.
The French have cleared a lot of the migrant camps since that video.

In terms of trucks, Britain has carbon dioxide sensors and heat sensors at Channel ports.

Illegal migrants are detained and can be sent home, as they are illegal and asylum seekers must claim asylum in the first safe country to do so.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2019, 09:14 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
This was the warning I received when I announced my upcoming trip to friends and clients. "There are roving bands of Muslims", said one. "You won't even recognize London", said another. Then there are the news reports of the swarms of refugee rapists. Well, I just returned from my trip to Rome, San Marino, Venice, Monaco, Paris and London and I'm happy to report that all of the warnings are absolute BULLPUCKY. I walked ALL OVER these cities during my visit and I didn't see a single example of the supposed horrors that I was warned about, and I LOOKED for them. So, ignore the fear mongers and go ahead and book that vacation. You'll have a wonderful time. Just watch out for those obnoxious American tourists.
Absolutely as far as Orthodox Jews are concerned. A yarmulke is an invitation to a beating at the hands of Muslim immigrants who bring their anti-Jew attitudes with them. Didn't one of them toss an elderly Jewish woman out of a window to her death, after torturing her, and the court - so afraid of Muslim payback - found him not guilty because he was high on some drug?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/f...semitic-murder

Old 11-09-2019, 09:25 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
My son spent the entire summer traveling Germany and guess what?!

No crisis, no problems. Heck my mother in law is from Bavaria and my son spent A LOT of time down there with relatives. That’s the conservative end of Germany.

The only complaints he heard were about TRUMP!!

98% of the American MEDIA is Democrat controlled and anti Trump, as is the foreign Media. That's why people in foreign countries only hear negatives about Trump. Also, he is holding Europe more accountable for their own defense so of course they aren't going to like him. Of course the Germans never were effected by Propaganda before, were they?

Old 11-09-2019, 09:56 AM

914 posts, read 643,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I was in Europe 31 years ago and I loved it. I would go back today if I could afford it. Terrorists? Muslim immigrants? I am sure they are there as we see their handiwork on the news. The odds of being attacked by these people is likely about the same as being hit by a tornado if you visit Oklahoma. Could it happen? Yea, but the risk is not enough to stop me from going to Oklahoma if I have a reason to go there.

Obviously the areas in Europe you will visit are not the areas these immigrants are living in anyway. I am sure you will see the Europe you expect to see. Your not going to visit a Syrian refugee community on your visit to Germany. You would never include the ghettos of Detroit in your summer vacation plans to visit the north woods of Michigan would you? If not then why would you visit dangerous areas of Europe on a trip there.

Europe is a fascinating place to visit. The culture, history and food is unreal. Anyone who lets fear of a few dangerous people ruin that for them is giving bad people way to much control over their lives. By they way I went to Europe just months after the Lockerbie airline bombing and while I did think about that while on the plane there was NO WAY I was letting that terrorist scum rob me of my trip to Europe.
I've traveled to London and Paris in the past when it was still special. I went recently and had a truly "foreign" experience. Ladies, never walk around London or Paris alone. I did and was stalked by these so-called "hard working immigrants" who line the street and watch women like a hawk seemingly in anticipation, waiting to attack. No thanks. Maybe Boris Johnson will Make England Great Again. For now, I'll stay away until they get their sh together. just like San Francisco and San Diego and many other areas who offer open borders to rapists, thieves, and gangs. I'll wait until we have real leadership.

Old 11-09-2019, 11:17 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
I've traveled to London and Paris in the past when it was still special. I went recently and had a truly "foreign" experience. Ladies, never walk around London or Paris alone. I did and was stalked by these so-called "hard working immigrants" who line the street and watch women like a hawk seemingly in anticipation, waiting to attack. No thanks. Maybe Boris Johnson will Make England Great Again. For now, I'll stay away until they get their sh together. just like San Francisco and San Diego and many other areas who offer open borders to rapists, thieves, and gangs. I'll wait until we have real leadership.
I agree with you. European and America cities are not the same and are a foreign experience to what they were just a couple decades ago due to mass, global immigration.

Old 11-09-2019, 11:32 AM

7,114 posts, read 4,536,107 times
The last time I was in Europe was 5 years ago and it was awesome!

Old 11-10-2019, 07:00 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Europe is safer than Popeyes.

Old 11-10-2019, 07:38 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
They don’t want you to travel and get new ideas or see that the US is maybe not as wonderful as it is by saying those countries are crap. Don’t get me wrong I love my USA- but we can learn from others as well.

Old 11-10-2019, 07:59 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Europe is safer than Popeyes.
Ok, that made me laugh!

Old 11-10-2019, 08:22 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,460 times
For the most part, except for those pesky world wars, Europe has always been quite a bit safer than the United States. But, anyone who says they visit Europe regularly and can't detect a PALPABLE change in European capitals over the past ten years alone in terms of visible presence of hijabs and burkas in the streets, and large gatherings of Middle Easterners and Africans is a flat out liar. Especially in large cities.

What's interesting now, of course, is that WITHOUT the "New Europeans" and "Migrants" and "Refugees," Europe would be even MORE safe than it is now. By quite a bit.

Prototypical contemporary (Western) Europeans have convinced themselves that cheap labor and kebab shops are sufficient benefits of mass migration to put up with the costs. Such costs include excess crime across all categories, rapid mosque construction and their eventual demographic replacement. They don't have kids anymore, so "their kids future and the world they will inherit" isn't really an issue for them. (See childless leaders like Merkel and Macron being some of the biggest proponents of open immigration).

The average western European appears to have embraced the secular religion of "multiculturalism" and have definitely decided that the increase in crime is an OK trade-off.

Look on this thread. They've now retreated to comforting themselves with the fact of, "Well, the US is still more dangerous..." while seemingly oblivious to the fact that much of the violence and crime in the US can be traced back to the failures of multicultural integration, ghettoization, gangs, etc. Things the Europeans are only just now starting to experience in real terms while the Americans have dealt with it for decades. Things haven't even yet BEGUN to reach any sort of critical mass in Europe.

So, "I don't see it, so I'm OK," the Europeans say. "You're exaggerating!" they exclaim, as 1000+ women are sexually assaulted in one night in Germany. "Our European values demand we let everyone in!" they say.

I mean, I suppose there's a limit SOMEWHERE to the cost Europeans are willing to pay. But what is the limit? How many European girls are allowed to be groomed in exchange for the thrill of more food options? Can 100 additional girls be raped by migrants ... but 101 be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

How many more young boys can be sodomized in public swimming pools by the "New Europeans" before the "Old Europeans" decide the benefits of this current suicidal multiculturalism/immigrant fetish might not be worth it? Europeans haven't figured that out yet. So as long as it's "other people" bearing the negative side effects, those unaffected are free to applaud loud and clear.

In many ways this mirrors the American's conversation about the costs and benefits of illegal immigration from south and central America. Only in Europe, the opposition is not nearly as strong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies