Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:48 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
In another thread, I mentioned the unequal administration of justice. This is another example.

Former investigator John Cardillo broke down the numbers:
Keith Ellison allegations:
– Recent
– Two on record victims
– Clear consistent recollections
– Multiple supporting witnesses
– Photos
– Audio
– Detailed 911 call transcript

Kavanaugh allegation:
– 35 yrs old
– Inconsistent recollection
– No witnesses
– No supporting evidence

This is BS. The liar accusing Kavanaugh is being coerced and is very unstable with her story. It seems o en can accuse a conservative of anything and be found guilty without evidence.

This will not hold. Watch and see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'm not talking about the allegations, I'm talking about Keith Ellison himself. I find it extremely odd that you have never heard of him. He's a loudmouth radical who loves to make headlines.
So sorry that I don't follow whatever you think I should follow in the news. In fact I generally only listen to the news for about a half hour while having my coffee, so sorry if I missed some MN rep who you believe should be on my radar.

Old 09-18-2018, 11:53 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
LOL!!!!

The desperation of the Right. Oh lordy.

Ellison is running for what? A state office? Why do you guys even care?

While Kavanaugh is being nominated for..... The Supreme Court!!!!!

This is like someone comparing an NBA brawl to a high school fight and wondering why the NBA one got so much more coverage. Really??!! Do we liberals really have to explain that to you guys??

It’s not just a state office but Attorney General. The physical assault was very recent and corroborated.

So, according to you, physically assaulting a woman is okay if it’s just a congressman running for attorney general. Got it.

Last edited by shadowne; 09-18-2018 at 12:08 PM..

Old 09-18-2018, 11:53 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So sorry that I don't follow whatever you think I should follow in the news. In fact I generally only listen to the news for about a half hour while having my coffee, so sorry if I missed some MN rep who you believe should be on my radar.
Ellison is also the Deputy Chairman of the DNC.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:09 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Ellison is also the Deputy Chairman of the DNC.
Ok, and? Does any of that change the fact that I hadn't heard anything about this issue until today, and think that he should lose any office he holds?

Old 09-18-2018, 12:39 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
He's not a state rep he's in the DC house of Reps. since 2007. So by everything you said, it's proof that the MSM hasn't given this any coverage. Does that make you wonder why at all?

Old 09-18-2018, 12:43 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
The charge against Ellison is domestic abuse not sexual abuse. And it is quite contentious with he and Monahan being in a very messy breakup. The only claim of violence is that he tried to pull her off a bed. There are counter charges from Ellison's daughter and other girl friends indicating that Monahan was very contentious about the breakup. Monahan is claiming that she was the victim of a narcissistic assault - whatever that is.

Does not resemble the Kavanaugh incident.

There is lots of coverage of the Ellison charges. The NY Times had an in depth story 18 days ago.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:45 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Now Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) - who is the Democrat's candidate for Attorney General in Minnesota in November - is being similarly accused, and the woman who is accusing him is being marginalized, intimidated, smeared and threatened for coming forward by Keith Ellison and the Democrats.
Yea, the girl who accused Keith Ellison of abuse was shut down quick. I kind of figured she was being intimidated or threatened.

Me Too (unless of course your accusation is against a Democrat, then you'll be shooshed like Harvey Weinstein victims (Hillary's friend)
<sarcasm>

Old 09-18-2018, 12:46 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The charge against Ellison is domestic abuse not sexual abuse. And it is quite contentious with he and Monahan being in a very messy breakup. The only claim of violence is that he tried to pull her off a bed. There are counter charges from Ellison's daughter and other girl friends indicating that Monahan was very contentious about the breakup. Monahan is claiming that she was the victim of a narcissistic assault - whatever that is.

Does not resemble the Kavanaugh incident.
Of course, defend the violence of a Democrat...We're on to you nuts.
BTW, the reason that this doesn't resemble the Kavanaugh incident is because that one never happened.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,557 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Actually I'm not registered with any party, and have voted all over the spectrum. I tend to vote for the person not the party.

I honestly had not heard of these womens allegations until today, in a thread about Kavanaugh. You can believe me or not, it really doesn't matter.

All that said I do believe that Ellison should not be in office after committing violent acts against these women, as I have already said.
Except he didn't commit violent acts against these women.

He broke up with his girlfriend and kicked her out, she didn't want to leave, so he pushed her out the front door. No police department in this nation is going to arrest him for that.

funny how the people in this thread forget that this case isn't about domestic violence or him ever once hitting her. She literally said in her Facebook stress that the emotional stress came from him cheating and lying about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies