Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 03:38 PM

57,383 posts, read 26,294,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Sounds like the Obama justice department decided upon a 3rd world style coup, to oust the duly elected goverment of the USA. No wonder they made up the lies about Russians. They needed cover.

Nasty indeed.

I don't see how even Democrats could defend this. Yet here at CD, I'm sure they already have.
Do you just believe The NY Times when they support your team, as usual you can’t stick with the original story you have to make up some conspiracy and work Obama into the thread. I’m sure there was resentment within the DOJ but if true this would be unacceptable.

So is this fake news as you have been claiming for the past 2 years.

Last edited by Goodnight; 09-21-2018 at 04:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 03:49 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,463,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you just believe The NY Times when they support your team, as usual you can’t stick with the original story you have to make up some story and work Obama into the thread. I’m sure there was resent within the DOJ but if true this would be unacceptable.

So is this fake news as you usually claim for the past 2 years.
for someone who works in a STEM field Waldo seems to be prone to accepting facts with little to no evidence or provide any sources let alone the inconsistency of her views on the Times.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:00 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,806,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If he did secretly record Trump in the oval office, that would be grounds for Rosenstein's termination right there.
Well is Trump being recorded at all?

I think it is ridiculous to think that Nixon recorded everything said and done in the Oval Office and then Trump specifically bans it for his own reasons.

Is their less technology today or is Trump
..?

Old 09-21-2018, 04:01 PM

57,383 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I didn't post anything from the Times nor have I read anything from there. But I get why you want to make it about me and not the message I posted. TDS is a very sad thing.
Yet here you are on a thread relative to a story by the NY Times.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:02 PM

20,765 posts, read 8,609,188 times
Finally concrete evidence to fire Mr Peepers Rosenstein. Sessions might be able to save his own job if he does the deed. It's nice to see the Loony Left devouring their own

Old 09-21-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yet here you are on a thread relative to a story by the NY Times.
having no clue or facts on the topic or any evidence either way is not a barrier for a trumpeter, especially some of the flame throwers around here who hit and run once called out on such acts.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:04 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,545,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
another made up story by the NYTimes. this paper's reporters are less believable than those employed by the national inquirer.
You ever notice that people may deny they spoke to the NYT or WaPo, but they don't go out of the way to prove they aren't the source? AG Rosenstein could say, "if I'm the source of this story, then the NYT should prove it." He won't do this, I am guessing, because then the NYT would produce the tape of the reporter and Rosenstein talking. Going off the record actually hurts the paper of record in many cases because the source just lies about being the source and they can't do anything about it.

Rosenstein could release his travel records... unless the show travel for an unspecified reason to, for example, New York. I mean, if I were accused of being an anonymous source when it's not true, I'd be doing more than saying, "it wasn't me (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)"

Old 09-21-2018, 04:06 PM

21,957 posts, read 9,545,368 times
This is McCabe leaking his memos and HE is the one saying it. It sounds like it is totally true.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:08 PM

21,957 posts, read 9,545,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Rod Rosenstein is a Republican. Mueller is a Republican, McCabe is a Republican and so was Comey. All these guys are Republicans. One can only imagine the things Trump has said that would make these guys think he is a 25th Amendment candidate when it is to their advantage to keep him in office.
Ever heard of a Never Trumper? They were covering their a$$es because they were all dirty.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Ever heard of a Never Trumper? They were covering their a$$es because they were all dirty.
Trump appointed Rosenstein and McCabe...so either he's monumentally incompetent or it's all a huge lie to distract from actual facts....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies