Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2018, 10:36 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,849,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Trump should be celebrating a year of achievement, but instead his administration is hemorrhaging public support. When Trump took office, he had 45 percent approval. Yet today – despite policy successes at home and abroad, economic growth exceeding 3 percent and unemployment at a 17-year low – his approval has dropped 10 points to 35 percent, the lowest of any modern president at this time in his administration. If Trump wants to understand why, he can start with this list.

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr...rump-has-done/

Polls scmolls. Trump and supporters who actually keep up with what he has accomplished are celebrating.

Those despisers who need to vent by denying President Trump's accomplishments are missing out on the fun by spending their time running to the polls site to click on thumbs down. It's therapy for them.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:39 PM

33,563 posts, read 37,165,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
You can still care, economic policies he push for can effect other countries as well.
I agree, and they have had a negative effect on Canada..His policies regarding the ecology and climate change is effecting the entire planet.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Polls scmolls. Trump and supporters who actually keep up with what he has accomplished are celebrating.

Those despisers who need to vent by denying President Trump's accomplishments are missing out on the fun by spending their time running to the polls site to click on thumbs down. It's therapy for them.
To be fair read the article I posted, as his accomplishments are also listed.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:43 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,538,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You're right thankfully he's not.
You're very lucky. Millions of thinking people would trade this clown for Trudeau in a New York second.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:49 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,559,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Really is pathetic that after being in office going on nearly three years now, DT still needs to hold these stroking rallies like Hitler or some other megalomaniac dictator.

Event was *supposed* to be about getting out the local vote in aid of GOP efforts to unseat current state senator Claire Mccaskill. However you'd almost never have known this since Josh Hawley (the GOP candidate) was barely mentioned.

As usual for His Orangeness he must be the corpse at every funeral, so things soon became all about *HIM*.
1 year, 8 months, and a few days is "going on nearly three years" ?

Old 09-23-2018, 12:25 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,089,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
That would be the left who get paid and bussed in. The difference is that the left are bussed in and are paid to commit violent acts against Trump supporters.

Trump supporters need no compensation. The fact that Donald J Trump is President of the USA and beat the old bag Hellary is enough compensation.
True for sure. Antifa was born out of the Obama administration. Trump supporters are called cultists while the biggest group of cultists was ruled by Messiah Obama. All these idiots who keep claiming he’s not your president. Well Trump is your President whether you like it or not! Just as Obama was my President for 8 long grueling years whether I liked it or not. The Dems and other leftists only playbook is either to discredit anyone they disagree with or despise, or charge them with sexual assault even if they have to back 40 years to find something made up , and if those don’t work Antifa will come in and take a baseball bat to your head, rip your MAGA hat off or shirt off, throw eggs at you, throw hot coffee in your face, block women with babies in strollers from leaving rallies or getting into them, start fires, and on and on.

Incidentally I was a Democrat for years and voted the party, , yes shocker. Then I started really paying attention to what was actually being voted on and decided upon. I realized that their only focus is to fill voter coffers with anyone that breathes . They pass laws or suggest bills that do not benefit the American citizen, instead they benefit the world at our expense. Of course Trump is causing an uproar as he’s letting the world know we are not going to be the open checkbook doormat anymore. This response will be largely lost to any Trump hater as no matter what he does you will still hate him. That’s the real difference I’ve noticed with people in this entire saga during Trumps campaign and up to current day. You hate Trump with a seething passion. You wish him death and failure to a magnitude that if it meant America will be totally destroyed that’s ok as long as Trump falls. Whereas Trump supporters don’t hate Obama. We don’t think he was the greatest president and disagreed with his lack of support for the American citizens but not hate, not wishing him death. Of course there’s a few exceptions on both sides but overall the extremism of emotional hatred that almost two years after the election still continues is just ridiculous.

Old 09-23-2018, 01:27 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,332,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
All I know is that yesterday a group of us repeatedly tried to get tickets to see Michelle Obama at the Capital One Arena in November, but it sold out in minutes. Scalpers are selling them for $800-$1000 apiece now.
Why would anyone want to see, in person, an anti-American?

Old 09-23-2018, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...why do you care?

Worry about your own country.
How many times are you going to post this same thing? I think you know how Trump's stupid isolationist policies will effect Canada and the USA....Not in a good way.

Old 09-23-2018, 06:24 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,468,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Why would anyone want to see, in person, an anti-American?
Yes, why would anyone want to see president Donald 'Quisling' Trump the traitor?

A lot of people he would normally have on stage with him at these echo chamber events have already pleaded guilty to criminal activity. He surrounds himself with crooks, consorts with dictators and refuses to fight off foreign interference in our elections. Trump is a total degenerate.

Old 09-23-2018, 06:25 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,975,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
You didn't burst my bubble.

In 2016 we had a choice to make between 2 candidates. One had a love and respect for America its citizens, heritage and traditions while the other was questioning what has made America great, calling the flag waving Constitutional respecting people deplorable while blaming those that choose to protect the people of our towns and cities everyday racists.

One promised to Make America Great Again.

The other promised to make apologies for and to continue the fundamental change of what America is.

Trump may be outlandish and his some of his claims are exaggerated beyond belief but given the alternative...

I love America and for me and millions of others the choice was simple.
So he hired Russia to win the election for him. That's making America great again alright
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies