Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 12:13 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,861,014 times

Advertisements

The Democratic party is a sham filled with master manipulators who have deep hatred for America.

The Democratic wants pure revenge because Americans swarmed the polls three years ago and voted in a brilliant, hero who is the most articulate communicator with the best judgement of any elected servant in American history in an electoral landslide.

They want to promise a bunch of crap that they claim will not a cost a penny just to manipulate and trick voters and then they want implement Los Angeles hollywood deranged, disguesting values onto the hard-working American public.

Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, failed Mayor Pete and corrupt Joe Biden will turn the entire country into Los Angeles is they are elected next year.

Community, good neighbors, happiness, celebration is what Republican cities that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump represent.

Violence, range, riots, hatred, bigotry, pushing the envolope with the most vile behavior possible is what many, large liberal cities like Los Angeles and Kamala Harris's native Oakland is all about.

A majority of big, Democratic cities are nothing more than a test to see how many diguesting, deranged, moraless people and situations they can come across each and every day.

Los Angeles Democratic values:

https://www.foxla.com/news/survey-lo...ity-in-america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPcS9d1daE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEnxQnhtalA

Here are two cities Provo and Bismarck who stood up against the digsuesting Democratic party and voted for morals, principles, old-fashioned whole American values that America still yearns for.

Values in Provo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usj4_QA7co4

Values in Republican Bismarck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zxSp0oIa74

Last edited by lovecrowds; 12-31-2019 at 12:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2019, 12:23 AM

9,977 posts, read 5,673,914 times
Instead of starting 3,872 threads on the same basic subject (Republican cities/states are euphoric Stepford paradises, Democrat cities/states are barbarous dystopian snot pits), maybe you should consolidate all of your evidence (such as it is) for both hypotheses into a single thread and update it from time to time.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:39 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,626,486 times
Who wants to move to Provo or Bismarck, raise your hand? Nobody? I thought so. Lovecrowds needs to come up with bigger, less remote places as better, more moral places to live. Maybe Waco, TX, where the Baptist Baylor University is would be more appealing. It would definitely be warmer during the winter and only an hour and a half from Dallas and Austin. And college towns are among the coolest towns, maybe less so with the Baptists, though.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:49 AM

9,977 posts, read 5,673,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Who wants to move to Provo or Bismarck, raise your hand? Nobody? I thought so. Lovecrowds needs to come up with bigger, less remote places as better, more moral places to live. Maybe Waco, TX, where the Baptist Baylor University is would be more appealing. It would definitely be warmer during the winter and only an hour and a half from Dallas and Austin. And college towns are among the coolest towns, maybe less so with the Baptists, though.
Oddly enough the OP selects a rundown of Provo's LBGT Pride festival as an example of that city's showcase of "morals, principles, old-fashioned whole American values that America still yearns for." That's a pretty expansive/progressive interpretation of the "old-fashioned whole American values" by conservative standards. But hey, if it's a conservative/Republican city and the Pride festival still goes off without a hitch, maybe he's onto something.

Old 12-31-2019, 06:12 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,586,399 times
LA has suburbs bigger than both Provo and Bismarck.

Old 12-31-2019, 07:07 AM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,180 times
The videos of East LA reminds me of the ones showing a woman who was tazed in Atlanta and a bus driver in Cleveland who gived an uppercut to a passenger back in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RelP0yP95bE

Old 12-31-2019, 07:44 AM

2,448 posts, read 893,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
(Raising my hand)

The upper Midwest consistently measures out with highest quality of life of any region in the country.

What I've come to realize is that folks who complain that there is nothing to do when living outside of major cities or in rural areas...those folks are dull, boring people who must rely on others to provide entertainment and stimulation for them. Place them back in the city, and they'll still be dull and boring. If you can't find things to do in a city of 70,000 people, you need to have a hard conversation with yourself and start developing some interests, along with opening up your mind to people who are different than you.

I posted this on another forum here awhile back, but I'll repeat it here: with a fairly large sample size, I've found that the people who generally complain about where they live - city vs. country - are people who moved to the country from the city. The folks who move from the country to the city and don't like it just move back to the country. It's the city transplants who whine and don't open themselves up to new people and different ways of life. I've also found that rural folks have a better understanding of what city life is like than the understanding city folks have of country life. Frankly, the conceptions of country life I've heard from city folks are downright comical much of the time.

To each his/her own.

Old 12-31-2019, 07:46 AM

2,448 posts, read 893,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I know! Can you imagine in living in that polluted, dirty, congested, corrupt megalopolis???

Old 12-31-2019, 07:46 AM

15,630 posts, read 10,383,806 times
to see what the entire country would be like if run by a progressive president and progressive congress, all one has to do is observe san francisco, new york city, los angeles. scary thought.

Old 12-31-2019, 07:51 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Population:

Provo- 117,000

Bismarck- 73,000

LA County- 10.2 million
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies