Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 11:33 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,428,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yeah, and the OP has used this term numerous times. It's a term Conservatives use purposely. I believe this is what is known as trolling.
Wrong, I hate the republicans and I'm a total leftist.

I call them the democrat party for the opposite reason they do. I oppose the democrats from the left while acknowledging they're slightly less extreme than their counterparts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 03:42 PM

3,068 posts, read 1,741,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
1. According to surveys, it is the Republican Party that is losing share of voter ID, not the Democrats.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...ublican-party/

2. It’s not the Democrats who are overly dependent on the one demographic that is shrinking in voting share by 2%-3% with every POTUS election (non-college whites). Every percent of white non-college voters (+37R in 2016 Exit Polls) lost is replaced by minorities (+53D) or white college graduates (+3R).

3. When you don’t have the math on your side, you resort to YouTube testimonials and stupid threads like this to delude yourself and others.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls
Nice source. If you're going to quote stats, use a poll from someone reliable. Look what most of the polls said leading up to Nov 2016, there was no way Trump could win, and yet he did. If you take polls from biased sources like this, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't pan out.

Old 10-09-2018, 03:43 PM

3,068 posts, read 1,741,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I don't like kavanaugh at all, he'll hurt environmental protections and allow private industry to destroy agro-farming and native land.

I'm further left than people who like Garland who is just a corporate goon.

Since I don't like any of the options, I have no horse in this race, I just think the democrats behavior is not supportive of left wing movements and are just trying to embarrass the republicans with this show they've put on.

I mean they never cared for rape victims with Clinton or when they turned Libya into a sex slave market, so these attacks are obviously politically motivated, and I think they set a bad precedent.
Wow I commend you. You sound reasonable. A leftist with a brain. I'm not used to encountering those.

Old 10-09-2018, 03:59 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,981,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I’m far left but when I look at the democrats and their baseless attacks, and the media digging deeper for them, I start to believe that they are forever doomed.

No one is ever going to believe them again, especially with con artists like Avenatti running around making false accusations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...udiciary%3famp

Please be honest, are democrats embarrassed at their own party? Because this is disgusting, and you know they don’t give a **** as they were the same people who defend the rapist Clinton and turned Libya into a sex slave market.

It looks bad for them: More Than 5 Million People Watched The Kavanaugh Hearing On Fox News - The Daily Caller
One word: Antifa.

Old 10-09-2018, 07:41 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,779,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Exactly, first it was war against Christmas, then war against Christians and now it is war against white men. Take away their fake wars and they have nothing.

Who started all these wars? Yep, Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies