Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 11:27 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,861,014 times

Advertisements

The Democratic party has a war on males, because they know that they are becoming overwhelmingly Republican as a group.

The Democrats just want to confiscate many males's resources and use it to bribe mainly millennial working and middle-class females with lots of free programs like bloating the debt with student loan elimination, free universities to study what ever they want even if there is little opportunity, greatly subsidized childcare and housing costs just for those who start large families without plugging in the numbers.

As a group the Democrats have them for ever. Most males are far more conservative than females these days, in the past not so much.

Older women will continue to be a swing-vote so that is who Republicans should focus on.

Lots of millennial females and early-middle aged ones are absolutely overwhelmed by today's society of extreme supreme superficial materialism. Many want it all and live a Kim Kardashian, but just have incredible amounts of debt from living celebrity lifestyles in college, overleveraging themselves on huge homes that are several times that of the greatest generation.

The new feminism is nothing more than lots of new government spending and false accusations towards men.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:28 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,545,084 times
So first it was white Christians who were playing the victim card, now it's white men who are playing the victim card. LMAO and I am a white male. You snowflakes are pathetic.

3,323 posts, read 2,134,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
You are correct that the pendulum is swinging back, but I don’t believe in two wrongs making a right.....

And you're correct in this, because two wrongs do not make a right. The idea that they do is the basis for the social policies of the progressive left-wing and is precisely why I stay as far away from them as I do the alt-right wing.

20,861 posts, read 9,524,822 times
Help me, I'm a victim!!

Old 09-30-2018, 11:29 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I didn't read through all the replies but the only people I know who are having any difficulty getting jobs now are white males and they are being TOLD that it's because they are white males...or things like "We have to hire a woman'.
I think the people you know are lying.

No legitimate person interviewing a candidate for a job would ever say anything like that because is it is illegal, they are freely admitting they discriminate and they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit. Sorry--but I don't believe that. Do you have corroborating evidence?

Old 09-30-2018, 11:31 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,070,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
The Democratic party has a war on males, because they know that they are becoming overwhelmingly Republican as a group.

The Democrats just want to confiscate males resources and use it to bribe mainly millennial working and middle-class females with lots of free programs like bloating the debt with student loan elimination, free universities to study what ever they want even if there is little opportunity, greatly subsidized childcare and housing costs just for those who start large families without plugging in the numbers.

As a group the Democrats have them for ever. Most males are far more conservative than females these days, in the past not so much.

Older women will continue to be a swing-vote so that is who Republicans should focus on.

Lots of millennial females and early-middle aged ones are absolutely overwhelmed by today's society of extreme supreme superficial materialism. Many want it all and live a Kim Kardashian, but just have incredible amounts of debt from living celebrity lifestyles in college, overleveraging themselves on huge homes that are several times that of the greatest generation.

The new feminism is nothing more than lots of new government spending and false accusations towards men.
Poor men. They are witnessing centuries of total dominance slipping away.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:32 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Bitter and resentful people become Republicans. Many of those are older males, but not all of them.

Many older males like myself want to see everyone treated fairly and respectfully, we know that everyone's voice counts, and we know that we as a nation can become even better than ever before ... so we become Democrats.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:33 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,067,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think the people you know are lying.

No legitimate person interviewing a candidate for a job would ever say anything like that because is it is illegal, they are freely admitting they discriminate and they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit. Sorry--but I don't believe that. Do you have corroborating evidence?
Exactly what I was thinking. I wish someone would have told me that because I would have been like “well, that’s ok because I don’t need the money anymore. See you in court.”

Old 09-30-2018, 11:35 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,456,695 times
I agree that the Democratic Party platform is hostile to males, especially white males. The Democratic Party is the party of radical feminism and cultural Marxism, which overlap considerably.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:37 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,637 posts, read 16,123,288 times
Everyone condemns racism/sexism, until its directed at white males. That doesnt make snowflakes out of white males. It makes hypocrites out of the enablers/racists/sexists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies