Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 11:34 AM

40,968 posts, read 49,289,310 times

Advertisements

Grassley is a fox. The FBI has found things that will be investigated and may end the career of some Dem Politicians and possibly send some people to jail.

His letter is a good read but check out the last sentence of the last paragraph. He knows things.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...cited-reported

Quote:
I urge you once again, now for the third time in writing, to turn over the therapy notes, polygraph materials, and communications with The Washington Post that Dr. Ford has relied upon as evidence. In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter, in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:37 AM

39,107 posts, read 51,335,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Grassley is a fox. The FBI has found things that will be investigated and may end the career of some Dem Politicians and possibly send some people to jail.

His letter is a good read but check out the last sentence of the last paragraph. He knows things.

Smear the victim. Anita Hill II

Old 10-05-2018, 11:40 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,855,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
LOL.

And everything I said is true. He is white, he is male, he is angry, he is over-privileged, he is hyper-partisan and he has denied everything.
He is a white male. That you are right about. He is angry about being falsely accused, yes. He is pro Constitution, got a problem with that?.........and he has said he has NOT done what the leftist with no memory who despises President Trump has said that he did.

Quote:

The leftists will cook their own goose if you let the oven preheat for the required length of time.

I have a feeling the Dems thought that the Republicans would fight the FBI investigation, therefore increasing suspicion, never thinking the investigation would take place and that they'd be the ones who get exposed for their crimes.

718 posts, read 600,771 times
Quote:

This is not pertaining to the Kavanaugh confirmation, but to gathering possible evidence of perjury by Dr Fraud?

Just asking for clarification purposes.

5,051 posts, read 3,590,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Things are really getting interesting now, as the plot is becoming exposed.

We now have a number of former DOJ/FBI involved.

Dr. Ford's friend (who helped Ford write the letter to Feinstein) Monica McLean is a former FBI lawyer.

Monica McLean used to work for James Comey.

Dr. Ford's friend Monica McLean's lawyer is former DOJ David Laufman.

David Laufman was involved in the Russian investigation, and abruptly resigned from the DOJ shortly after the Nunes memo was released.

Dr. Ford's lawyer, Michael Bromwich is a former DOJ Inspector General.

Michael Bromwich is also representing Andrew McCabe.

You just can't make this stuff up, all these people were all involved in the Russian investigation to target Trump, and his campaign.

And the latest, Dr. Ford's friend Monica McLean was caught pressuring one of the witnesses to change their story.

Links would be appreciated because this all sounds like a conspiracy theory - especially where it concerns the Trump/Russia connection.

I doubt because I have personally seen Trump during his very public meeting with the Russians the day after Comey's firing along with that press conference with Putin - something many of us will never forget.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:41 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,765,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
If I’m being honest, I could care less about his behavior in high school and college. It doesn’t matter. Times were different then, and I for one am glad I grew up then than now if what I see on the Capitol steps right now is what millenials grew up with. I find it sad that they’re so unhappy, and don’t have enough smarts to realize what they’re asking for is against everything that makes this country great. Our judicial system is supposed to be equal protection under the law, and defendants are granted the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
My "coming of age" years were the late 80's/early 90's and it did seem to be a time of happy mediums, splitting the middle between the ignorance of the earlier generations and the extremism of modern times. I don't envy the kids growing up today. The word we have created for them has a foundation based on narcissism, short sightedness, frivolity and sinister agendas.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:42 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,058,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Me neither. It was his lying under oath and his appalling display of partisanship, the threats to get even, that turned me off. He should have come clean on being a drunken punk in college. His supporters would not have cared - as you attest - and he would not have committed a felony on his way to the bench.
That you can't prove...

Old 10-05-2018, 11:43 AM

38,065 posts, read 22,230,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
I should get a Kavanaugh tattoo, and obviously a Trump tattoo.
Make sure the tattoo is not visible with clothing on or you'll be assaulted on a daily basis by enraged liberals

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

40,968 posts, read 49,289,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Smear the victim. Anita Hill II
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

39,107 posts, read 51,335,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
That you can't prove...
Oh, please. He lied over and over about his choir boy past. Dozens of his former acquaintances have come forward to confirm it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.