Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 05:20 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,319,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I love the fact that the irony of leftists supporting the murder of babies in the womb is completely lost on you.
Fetal tissue is not a baby. But that's countless other threads. Try going there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2018, 05:24 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,901,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
LOL, I once went with a friend who was having an abortion and a protester approached her with some Christian nonsense. She pretended like she was going to change her mind, got in very close to the protesters face, and screamed "____ off, get a job". It was pretty fantastic.
I once took my daughter to the airport and some feminist accused me of being an asiaphile and a pedophile. (My daughter looks like her mom.) My daughter told the woman that she was sorry that she couldn't get laid and that they sell sex toys to relieve the stress. I thought my daughter was pretty awesome. Pretty fantastic.

So like your story I bumped into an extremist. big deal.

I believe in a woman's right to chose. Live and let live. Most folks I know who identify as christian don't care what a woman does. Only the extremists do.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:28 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,901,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Fetal tissue is not a baby. But that's countless other threads. Try going there.
Unless of course if the mother is murdered and then the perpetrator can face a double murder charge.

That said people should just mind their own business.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:42 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,586,483 times
"He" needs to be kicked right in his vagina.

Old 10-05-2018, 09:57 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,760,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post

Funny, I've known a few actual women who've had abortions. Not a one of them think their abortion was just "fetal tissue".

Old 10-05-2018, 11:48 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,363,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I love the fact that the irony of leftists supporting the murder of babies in the womb is completely lost on you.
I love the fact that you're in a cult and don't realize it. I think that's kinda' funny I don't even know what your religion is. I just know it's definitely a cult.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:51 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,727,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Fight violence with violence? Sure, that makes all kinds of sense.
Then maybe don't also encourage fighting racism with racism or sexism with sexism???

Old 10-05-2018, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I once took my daughter to the airport and some feminist accused me of being an asiaphile and a pedophile. (My daughter looks like her mom.) My daughter told the woman that she was sorry that she couldn't get laid and that they sell sex toys to relieve the stress. I thought my daughter was pretty awesome. Pretty fantastic.

So like your story I bumped into an extremist. big deal.

I believe in a woman's right to chose. Live and let live. Most folks I know who identify as christian don't care what a woman does. Only the extremists do.
You're daughter's neat.

Yeah...and even one the ones who don't have a live and let live type of mentality don't seem to go around yelling about it, the extreme majority of the time in my experience.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:53 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,727,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I love the fact that you're in a cult and don't realize it. I think that's kinda' funny I don't even know what your religion is. I just know it's definitely a cult.
What cult???

Old 10-05-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
What cult???
I don't know...but every single person who utters the phrase "abortion is murder" automatically counts as being in a cult. Those are the rules.

You can't think that unless your religion and/or worldview is a cult. It's impossible. You just can't do it otherwise. Only the cultists gain that special power up that lets them think that way. The rest of us can't do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies