Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 11:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
You've just unwittingly proven and confirmed my point about Jared Taylor and his white nationalist publication, American Renaissance.
What is counter to the Black and Hispanic Nationalists?
It is not White Nationalist.... They are on the same page.

Envy is an evil force.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 12:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
Do you really want to hear it? Ok, brace yourself.
Women can actually wear dresses that are shorter than their knees. And they can get jobs and vote and everything. And people of color? These days they can ride any where on the bus. And drink from any fountain. They no longer have their own bathrooms.

All of these things were true at one time. And no longer are.
Do you get it? The change you refuse to see really happened. And it continues. And always will. And my money says we will not revert back to any of the stuff mentioned above.
Whaaaaaat???? What planet and country have you been living on???? Not where I have .lived for 6 1/2 decades!!!!

Old 10-09-2018, 12:33 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Renaissance? We are in the Dark Ages until Trump and his anti-science agenda are in the rear-view mirror.
Not at all. We are our own Medicis, the power of innovation is in the public domain at this point. You don't need support from the White House to be a Renaissance Man. Go for it. Educate yourself in a multidisciplinary fashion. Be a creator. And by the way, "public art" has been an abomination for the last 20 years. The NEA has not enabled any contributions to humanity. How many more unmade beds and **** Christ installations do you want the government to give you, these turds that they call "art"? Its a joke.

Nobody, least of all Donald Trump, is standing in your way. Nobody is going to imprison you for heresy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
In other words we should all bow down and accept everything trump claims to be true,from his birtherism bs to his trashing the media.CIA/FBI/NSA/DOJ and of course all Democrats, suspend your critical thinking toss out the first amendment rights just be a good trumpkin and go along with whatever he proclaims,resulting in a nation of deluded sheep.
Who suggested that? Just be a good citizen. Don't flaut the rule of law, don't disrespect that foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Trump needs to start leading by example. Lowest class president in generations and a shameless Russian sympathizer
That's not his job. His job is to faithfully execute the laws passed by Congress. He's doing that. And he's putting an end to abusive practices that exploit the American people. He's not here to be your buddy or stroke your ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
Do you really want to hear it? Ok, brace yourself.
Women can actually wear dresses that are shorter than their knees. And they can get jobs and vote and everything. And people of color? These days they can ride any where on the bus. And drink from any fountain. They no longer have their own bathrooms.

All of these things were true at one time. And no longer are. Do you get it? The change you refuse to see really happened. And it continues. And always will. And my money says we will not revert back to any of the stuff mentioned above. I can conceed that occasionally progress gets ahead of its self and we adjust as a society. But by and large we evolve and progress forward. I have seen it my entire life and I have no reason to believe it will stop. I have evolved from a kid cutting thru a grumpy old mans lawn to being the grumpy old man yelling at kids to get off my lawn. I simply cannot go back to being that kid pissing off that old man ever again. In the broadest of terms that is why I never could be todays version of a conservative. I acknowledge the change that is inevitable. I see no need to fight it.
That's just maturation of an individual. Social customs do change. But the fundamental ideals of the country, and its demographics, have never needed to change at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Bit of a miscalculation forcing all of those people of color here against their will then, wouldn't you say?
Particularly when "massa" couldn't reserve his sperm for his own white women.

Y'all are so amusing.
Sorry, what's the point here? Slavery was a mistake? Tell us something we don't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
You've just unwittingly proven and confirmed my point about Jared Taylor and his white nationalist publication, American Renaissance.
I doubt it. What point do you think you were making exactly? America is a white nation, as much as its got any ethnic identity in the first place. Is your point to argue against the facts? That seems like something a liberal would do.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:39 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
America is back, the people are awake, and the dawn of the New American Renaissance has begun.

Can you feel it?
Can you see it all around you?
The ALPHA returns to the world stage of Betas!
You know Trump is beta right?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:40 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
How so?
Last I heard he was bitchslapping both.
By letting China built up the South China seas? By groveling in front of Putin?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/w...ranscript.html

The most pathetic I've ever seen.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:42 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post

That's not his job. His job is to faithfully execute the laws passed by Congress. He's doing that. And he's putting an end to abusive practices that exploit the American people. He's not here to be your buddy or stroke your ego.
By letting China become the global leader in trade and believing whatever Putin and Kim jong tells him? How does it help the average American to have a weak and gullible leader?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
By letting China become the global leader in trade and believing whatever Putin and Kim jong tells him? How does it help the average American to have a weak and gullible leader?
What do you mean "letting China"? Like China can just be controlled like some kind of puppet?

If anything, we WERE letting China become that, by buying all their cheap junk. We enabled their growth and whatever dominance they have established over us or other nations is because of lax trade policies that our government created.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
By letting China built up the South China seas? By groveling in front of Putin?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/w...ranscript.html

The most pathetic I've ever seen.
What do you propose the US do to stop them?

Are you willing to start a military conflict? This isn't a good time for that. The best opportunity for crippling China's military abilities is long behind us. We didn't take it.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You know Trump is beta right?
Tell Rocketman that! The Alpha is back baby!

Old 10-09-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Clinton was the deciding vote to let China into the WTO
2000 China Free Trade Act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies