Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2018, 01:51 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Read the post I was responding to. Sorry you cant take shots at Trump when your own guy is just as compromised, crooked, immoral etc.
Slither away now.
So Obama is still in office? Really? Trump shouldn’t be held accountable for his actions because of a past president? How does that logic work?

There’s delusional and then there’s delusional....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 01:52 PM

45,214 posts, read 26,424,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
So Obama is still in office? Really? Trump shouldn’t be held accountable for his actions because of a past president? How does that logic work?

There’s delusional and then there’s delusional....
Im not a trump supporter. You are babbling

As far as delusional, that would be criticizing Trump for doing the same things as the guy you supported for eight years

Old 12-04-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
That’s nice, no one asked whether you supported him or not.

And you’re using the word “babbling” incorrectly.

Old 12-04-2018, 01:57 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times
Quote:
Rand Paul has some questions he would like answered:

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1069996937137586178
Rand Paul explaining how it isn't about Trump and we live in an oligarchy when information is controlled.

Quickly...let us all put our heads in the sand as the truth may cause severe side effects...like freedom.

Old 12-04-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:

As far as delusional, that would be criticizing Trump for doing the same things as the guy you supported for eight years
Oh look, you edited your post to call me an Obama supporter. Prove it.

Old 12-04-2018, 02:01 PM

1,874 posts, read 817,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I have no idea why everyone is getting all hyped up over Saudi Arabia killing one of their citizens, a killing which did not even happen in the US nor anywhere close to it.
i agree i really don't get it. i really do not care.

Old 12-04-2018, 02:16 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,222,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Corker called the Trump administration's claim that there is no direct evidence of the crown prince's involvement "unacceptable."
South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said, "It's not a smoking gun, it's a smoking saw."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-...ry?id=59598135

LOL, put another log on the fire of the MELTDOWN of Agent Orange!
Also, from Lindsey Graham:

Quote:
Graham: I have great respect for [Sec. Pompeo and Gen. Mattis.] I would imagine if they were in a Democratic administration, I would be all over them for being in the pocket of Saudi Arabia. But since I have such respect for them, I am going to assume they are being good soldiers
If they were Dems, he'd be on them.

Since they're not, he turns a blind eye.

Old 12-04-2018, 02:27 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Republicans say 'no question' Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi murder

Amazing, even Republicans CAN be honest if they want to be ...

For Trump, it's not about Truth. Reality and honesty is always mitigated by other more important things, like a primary source of emoluments for example.

Old 12-04-2018, 03:17 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,681,631 times
Lets see here.
CIA has information and appears ALOT of details, what details, text messages, recorded phone calls.
If you ordered the murder of someone would you text message about it.

Also seems like its common practices in these countries so maybe they dont even hide it anymore.

But lets SEE, neocons suddenly having issues with a middleastern country. We havent bombed IRAN yet so I guess we need another country to have issues with.

Here is a better question who does the CIA really work for. This is about politics and policy and money.

Old 12-04-2018, 03:32 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,951,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Still not our citizen
Still killed out of the US
Only here briefly on a genius visa.
A Saudi killed by Saudis in Turkey

Scummy but how many of you want us to do something about China killing its own?
If it doesn't matter because it didn't happen here then why is Trump trying so desperately to LIE about the murder and COVER IT UP?? Is it because he and/or his family members were involved in the murder plot? No doubt Trump gave MBS the greenlight to carry out the hit, which is the only logical reason why Trump is going out of his way to defend the guy who obviously did it, against overwhelming evidence that even republicans are saying Trump is lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies