Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 05:39 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Americans are getting their wish.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...h-circuit.html

It also makes you wonder, if the majority of Americans disapprove of Kavanaugh, where is all this so-called renewed right wing enthusiasm coming into the mid-terms that the right touting coming from? Wishful thinking?
Tell us JAMS ....... WHEN (not IF) the Courts says "No There, There" ......
Is that going to satisfy your Blood Lust?? Would anything EVER satisfy your blood lust? I doubt it.

I KNOW this is an impossible thing for Leftists to understand ..... BUT
"Guilty until you prove yourself Innocent" ..... has never been and NEVER will be ..... the Normal in the USA.

It takes some sort of "evidence" (and told my Beachy Friends last week) to PROVE any allegation that is over 35 years old .... especially awkward when the "Witnesses the Accuser produced" say "NOPE - no knowledge of that and in fact ..... I've never even met Brett Kavanaugh"

Nothing will ever satisfy the Leftists ..... the sooner Normal People understand that....
The better for all of us. Impossible to deal with Leftists .... Vote them out, keep them out.

Normal People have to Step up in November .... the alternative is MOBS and MOB rule.
Leftists are not just doing it by attacking Normal People (defined as those who disagree with the Rabid Left) -- they are sending those MOBS to attack people at Restaurants, people at Rally's, GOP's Offices .. and more. That's them, not Normal People.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2018, 05:40 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,548,997 times
Quote:
Never say never, Listener. We live in strange and interesting times.

LOL. Rasmussen, the only polling company still calling only landlines, which no one owns anymore but the senior citizens. Who just happen to be Trump's base. And even calling only his base, he still can't get over 50%. Hilarious.

Being a little bit ageist? Tsk, tsk. Not very inclusive.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:41 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Where is Dr Ford??? She took that gofund me money and ran.
Yup. Shes probably on white sandy beach on a Pacific Island drinking margaritas.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:43 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Being a little bit ageist? Tsk, tsk. Not very inclusive.
That's what I think about Rasmussen. It's almost like they WANT to deliberately skew their polls. I mean, who has a landline anymore? I know of only two people, my parents, and they are 90 and 87 respectively. But, I'm happy to add, they are not stupid enough to have fallen for a con man, like so many other seniors have.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:43 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Is that going to satisfy your Blood Lust?? Would anything EVER satisfy your blood lust? I doubt it.

"Guilty until you prove yourself Innocent" ..... has never been and NEVER will be ..... the Normal in the USA.

It takes some sort of "evidence" (and told my Beachy Friends last week) to PROVE any allegation that is over 35 years old .... especially awkward when the "Witnesses the Accuser produced" say "NOPE - no knowledge of that and in fact ..... I've never even met Brett Kavanaugh"

Nothing will ever satisfy the Leftists ..... the sooner Normal People understand that....
The better for all of us. Impossible to deal with Leftists .... Vote them out, keep them out.

Normal People have to Step up in November .... the alternative is MOBS and MOB rule.
Leftists are not just doing it by attacking Normal People (defined as those who disagree with the Rabid Left) -- they are sending those MOBS to attack people at Restaurants, people at Rally's, GOP's Offices .. and more. That's them, not Normal People.
You’re barking logic at a rock pile.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,548,997 times
Quote:
That's what I think about Rasmussen. It's almost like they WANT to deliberately skew their polls. I mean, who has a landline anymore? I know of only two people, my parents, and they are 90 and 87 respectively. But, I'm happy to add, they are not stupid enough to have fallen for a con man, like so many other seniors have.

But all other seniors besides your parents are idiots? That's the message I hear.

You're a real sweetie.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I hope she knows that her testimony was not in vain. She gave so many women the courage to come forward and speak their truth.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:46 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,145,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

So, you're saying we should, as good Americans, rigidly guard against any temptation to assume "Guilty until proven innocent." Right? I agree.

So, since we agree, tell us your thoughts about Trump egging on howling mobs to shriek "Lock her up! String her up!"

As to Kavanaugh, although I believe CBF, his lying, his bias, and his hostility alone should disqualify him - as they would disqualify pretty much any job applicant.

Last edited by Clarallel; 10-12-2018 at 06:11 PM..

Old 10-12-2018, 05:52 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
But all other seniors besides your parents are idiots? That's the message I hear.

You're a real sweetie.
Oh, no, there are obviously other smart seniors out there. Look at how hard Rasmussen works to create polls that are favorable to the GOP, and even with all their unscientific methods that heavily favor the Republicans, they still can't find a way to get Trump to a majority.

So apparently, a good 50% or more of seniors out there still have their faculties.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:55 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
So, you're saying we should, as good Americans, rigidly guard against any temptation to assume "Guilty until proven innocent." Right? I agree.

So, since we agree, tell us your thoughts about Trump egging on howling mobs to shriek "Lock her up! String her up!"

As to Kavanaough, although I believe CBF, his lying, his bias, and his hostility alone should disqualify him - as they would disqualify pretty much any job applicant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies