Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 08:04 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
He is his own worst enemy. But that ego refuses to admit that.
He has beaten the swamp. He is literally the last man standing. Where is Meuller, Stormy, Avenatti, the Cuomos and the rest of antagonists? He is roaming the country giving speeches every night and Democrats have NOBODY to match him. He's got the field all to himself. He is the last man standing.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-14-2018 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: hotlinking and/or copyright violation

Old 10-14-2018, 08:05 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He is the most honest, plain spokne politicians we've ever had. If you can't see that then you deserve the stuffed shirts with canned answers. I take it what didn't jump out at you was the belligerence and disdain Stahl displayed; the interruptions, the flagrant taking sides, the badgering. She'd be cuddling up like a poppy in Obama's lap.
I don't think you watched the interview, for an honest person he couldn't even admit to one mistake in his term. He continually deflected from the question, when you cant even answer a basic question the interviewer usually repeats the question, that is not what you define as flagrant unless you are a Trump supporter.

Obama …… nicely done.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:07 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,000,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I honestly tried watching it, but I couldn't watch much of it. He is such a negative, manipulator of facts, that I refuse to waste my time on him.

You are right, two years have not taught him one damn thing, and he is actually worse now than he was back then. Such a sorry, sorry human being.

This sounds like me after the first two years of BO. I couldn't stand watching the really good talker either.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:07 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
He has beaten the swamp. He is literally the last man standing. Where is Meuller, Stormy, Avenatti, the Cuomos and the rest of antagonists? He is roaming the country giving speeches every night and Democrats have NOBODY to match him. He's got the field all to himself. He is the last man standing.
Yes Indeedie. All defeated, leftists left in a blind rage. Can't help themselves. Watched, now can't admit it.

Just replace CBS with CNN. They melted down with their nonsense. The American MSM is about as crooked as it gets these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvLtn2BhOk

Old 10-14-2018, 08:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:

Very telling that you have to use pro wrestling as an example of how Trump operates. We have said all along that his core base are of a pro wrestling mentality, just look at his rallies to confirm that fact.

He is a circus, a con man, a ring master. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:09 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Very telling that you have to use pro wrestling as an example of how Trump operates. We have said all along that his core base are of a pro wrestling mentality, just look at his rallies to confirm that fact. He is a circus, a con man, a ring master. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now we have the Hillary "deplorables" argument.

No wonder Democrats can't win anything. They hate on millions of Americans.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:10 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What struck me most was the realization I had, that every other president in our history felt it was his duty to unite the nation and heal any divisions.
Uniting the nation is code for folding and fallin behind Democrats. The press used to make Rs feel guilty. Not this one. He knows what the game is. I loved it when he came out and said without me "mocking" Ford, Kavanaugh would have lost, and he is so right. He broke the tabu. He said what everybody was thinking but couldn't say. That's when people went back and started reading the prosecutor's Q and A that everybody forgot about. That's when Ford's story came apart.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:11 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,990,162 times
Quote:
Very telling that you have to use pro wrestling as an example of how Trump operates. We have said all along that his core base are of a pro wrestling mentality, just look at his rallies to confirm that fact.

He is a circus, a con man, a ring master. Nothing more, nothing less.
You're right! So why are you so triggered by a person who is basically useless? He is a circus, a con man, and a ring master.

Get over it and vote him out in two years time...

Old 10-14-2018, 08:16 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,172,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. "I'm mad as hell that Trump beat Hillary, so I follow his every move to find something to complain about, and when I can't, I'll still complain."

What really happened.

Trump Calls Out Leftwing Hack Leslie Stahl on “60 Minutes”- “I Never Knew How Dishonest the Media Was… You Treated Me Different Than Obama”

No wonder the left is raging mad. Trump beat them all again.

#MAGA

(I honestly didn't realize that anyone watched 60 minutes anymore. It's about as legacy as legacy media gets.)

In other words he threw all his toys out of the pram again.

"You don't treat me the same as him".

Oh diddums.

Yeah why don't you have a think about the reason for that? It's because you don't behave in the same way as him, speak in the same way as him or conduct yourself in the same way as him - you are not him. You deserve the criticism.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:17 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,669,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
You're right! So why are you so triggered by a person who is basically useless? He is a circus, a con man, and a ring master.

Get over it and vote him out in two years time...
Because he threatens our entire national unity, not to mention the entire world unity, and he has the power to destroy both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies