Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 05:16 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
I would not be surprised at all to find these groups are funded by right wing special interest groups. There is no better way to fire up the GOP base than the fear of a caravan of brown people headed their way. I expect this will be in the news a ton the next month or so.

Oh stop with the skin color/race card! This has to do with more illegal aliens and so-called refugees crashing our borders once again costing us tons of money. It has nothing to do with any irrational fear! But we certainly don't know what all of their intents are other than coming here to rape and pillage our country's taxes and resources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 05:30 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post

That is a good thing. I wonder if it has anything to do with Trump threatening to pull their aide?

Of course we all know that it would never happen because the Dems would say that denying Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala their money would directly hurt the kids and their moms.. like walking 1000plus miles isn't hurting them?

Mexico should stop these caravans at their border.
I'm surprised that we haven't seen the hordes coming out of the failing Venezuela yet...

Old 10-17-2018, 07:57 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Is this the blue wave we keep hearing about?

Come to think of it

They are waving these all over the place as if they already miss the place they're supposedly fleeing for their lives from.

I suppose that would constitute a blue wave.

Just another thing to blow up in the Dems faces. Clinton, Warren, and now Heitkamp have all imploded this week.

Last edited by Originalist; 10-17-2018 at 09:12 PM..

Old 10-18-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Come to think of it

They are waving these all over the place as if they already miss the place they're supposedly fleeing for their lives from.

I suppose that would constitute a blue wave.

Just another thing to blow up in the Dems faces. Clinton, Warren, and now Heitkamp have all imploded this week.

It doesn't make sense that you flee one place yet you wave the flag of that place in your new homeland. We saw this during the Obama era when the illegal aliens were holding rallies and demanding citizen rights while our dearly elected agreed and chanted with them in Spanish "Si Se Puede" "yes we can".

I witnessed this type of zealous nature for ones homeland years ago when I attended a Brazilian rodeo in Massachusetts. They played the Star Spangled Banner and the crowd that was 90% foreign didn't care but when they then played the national anthem of Brazil they all sang along with great zeal and respect.

If Brazil is so wonderful and they love it so much then why did they leave? The same can be asked of this caravan heading our way.

Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Soy boy fascists and sexually confused freaks that hate America and the rule of law.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:13 AM

Trumps tough talk seems to be working with the Mexican Gov. sending security to intercept the caravan and stop them.

Trump has also said that if they make it to the US border he will send troops to turn them around. With the midterms weeks away lets hope that he does not have to resort to that because no matter the outcome the Left will spin it and use it against any Republican candidate.

These people are fleeing crime and poverty. Don't we have enough of that in America already?

I can't help but think that if Hillary had won these caravans of thousands of migrants would be welcomed at the border and the media would be telling us how wonderful it all is.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:18 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Funny how all these altruistic angels all seem to be illegal immigrants. Not like mean Americans!
Another illegal criminal who should have been in prison causing death of an American. How many American deaths caused by illegal criminals is enough for the Democrat Leftists to finally say enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-OCQt71UL4

Old 10-19-2018, 10:34 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Another illegal criminal who should have been in prison causing death of an American. How many American deaths caused by illegal criminals is enough for the Democrat Leftists to finally say enough?

Good question since their NPC driven mantra has always been "if it saves just one life it's worth it".

Old 10-19-2018, 10:39 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,780,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
I would not be surprised at all to find these groups are funded by right wing special interest groups. There is no better way to fire up the GOP base than the fear of a caravan of brown people headed their way. I expect this will be in the news a ton the next month or so.
Please...

Except for the odd European tending bar illegally in New York or LA, the overwhelming majority of illegals are non-white.

Good grief, does the obvious have to be explained and re-explained ad infinitum?

Old 10-19-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

It's not only the crimes they commit but the burden that they put on the police and court systems, hospitals, school systems, welfare systems and ultimately the taxpayers.

Let's say that 2000 people in the caravan make it to the US and are allowed in due to the weak asylum standards, it is just a matter of statistics that out of the 2000 there will be a great many that are looking for a better life where they can work and not fear gangs but there will also be a percentage of criminals that will continue their craft of drug trade, robbery, rape and murder.

Why are we taking a chance with this. I think the problem with the Dems is that their hearts are too big and their brains are too small that they fail to see the societal issues with welcoming in potential criminals.

The same could be asked of the travel pause from terrorist countries. We will never know if that stopped a terrorist from entering and doing his evil but if we would certainly know if he succeeded.

Why are the Dems so willing to take the risk ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies