Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 08:08 AM

1,874 posts, read 820,471 times

Advertisements

i only get my news from 4chan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 08:24 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,068,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
I can stand this guy! How in the world he EVER got a job with Fox is beyond me..he belongs at CNN or MSNBC with his left wing rhetoric....I just had to mute it and find something else to turn on because I was getting so sick of his left wing propaganda. Do you watch him? He doesn't fit in AT ALL at Fox....
Have you ever seen the daytime and morning weekend shows on FNC? They're just as bad.

The problem with Smith, in my opinion, is that he is their main newsroom guy AND has an opinion show, too. FNC should have never allowed that. He's actually quite good at manning the news desk when there are big disasters. I don't watch his opinion show. He's on at 3:00P ET so I would imagine he doesn't get many viewers. Just remember, Neilsen (the ratings people) counts viewers, not fans. So, don't watch his show.

Let's take a look at Monday's (latest available) Top 100 Cable TV shows (just the news ones FNC, CNN, MSNBC) with their ratings rank. If there are multiple hosts, I'll say the show name. Each hour is ranked separately. If you want to see what other non-news cable shows are on the Top 150 list, the full list is here:

UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Monday Cable Originals*& Network Finals: 10.22.2018 | Showbuzz Daily

12. Hannity
13. Tucker Carlson
19. Laura Ingraham
23. Martha MacCallum
25. Rachel Maddow
28. Bret Baier
29. The Five
31. Shannon Bream
39. Don Lemon (note: He is on here twice because show is 2 hours long)
40. Outnumbered
42. Doocy, Earhardt, Kilmeade (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
43. Chris Cuomo
45. Harris Faulkner
52. Dana Perino
53. Lawrence O'Donnell
56. Sandra Smith, Bill Hemmer (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
57. Wolf Blitzer (note: He is on here twice because show is 2 hours long)
58. Anderson Cooper
60. Sandra Smith, Bill Hemmer (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
61. Neil Cavuto
62. Erin Burnett
63. Doocy, Earhardt, Kilmeade (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
64. Sandra Smith, Bill Hemmer (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
65. Brian Williams
66. Nicolle Wallace
67. Shepard Smith
68. Wolf Blitzer (note: He is on here twice because show is 2 hours long)
69. CNN Newsroom (note: They are on here four times because show has 4 hours)
70. Don Lemon (note: He is on here twice because show is 2 hours long)
71. Chris Hayes
74. Doocy, Earhardt, Kilmeade (note: They are on here three times because show is 3 hours long)
75. CNN Newsroom (note: They are on here four times because show has 4 hours)
76. Chuck Todd
79. Jake Tapper
80. CNN Newsroom (note: They are on here four times because show has 4 hours)
82. Wolf Blitzer (This is a different Wolf Blitzer show)
83. Chris Matthews
84. John King
85. CNN Newsroom (note: They are on here four times because show has 4 hours)
87. Kate Bolduan
89. Ari Melber
92. Katy Tur
93. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle
96. Craig Melvin
98. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle
100. Hallie Jackson
-----------------------------------
103. Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski

Old 10-24-2018, 08:28 AM

34,257 posts, read 18,628,370 times
I cut the cable months ago so no longer get Fox News. However, I did not like Shep Smith, but liked some of the conservative OPINION shows, and shows that had on both liberals, and conservatives which were advertised as such, like Tucker Carlson, and The Five.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:29 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,439,089 times
I don't watch Fox News; I go to City Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies