Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 01:21 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,402,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think all but Sorros, whose deserved package was delivered and caught by his private security, have a team of security paid for by tax payers who intercepted the packages before final delivery.

Right here. This sort of nonsense encourages this sort of terrorism. This is the sort of reason why its believable that the right did this. This is a perfect example of someone wishing death on others and encouraging it. This is the right that should concern everyone. The sort of extremism that gives the right such a bad name.

basically saying "he deserved it".

Old 10-24-2018, 01:27 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,891,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Right here. This sort of nonsense encourages this sort of terrorism. This is the sort of reason why its believable that the right did this. This is a perfect example of someone wishing death on others and encouraging it. This is the right that should concern everyone. The sort of extremism that gives the right such a bad name.

I did not say terrorism is a good idea and anyone should engage in it.

I did not say I or anyone should believe the right did it, only that I suspect a misguided patriotic terrorist probably did mail the bombs but I'm open to the possibility that a leftist did it to try and make the right look bad.

Vile people like Sorros deserve what comes their way.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:28 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,345,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
It goes through scanners at shipping depots.
Take a nap sleepy.
USPS doesn't have 'bomb scanners' what in the world are you even talking about? They have an x-ray machine that is supposed to detect suspicious shapes.

9,727 posts, read 9,740,305 times
Quote:

This is a "false flag" attack by the left to garner sympathy for all of the video of them being a "mob".

9,897 posts, read 3,437,840 times
Quote:

I'm skeptical at this point. It's too.....convenient.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:29 PM

17,694 posts, read 6,958,148 times
Quote:

Gee, where were you when Scalise and company were gunned down? And when Trump, Mattis, and others in the Trump administration received Ricin-laced letters just three weeks ago.

You were probably in the same place the media/DNC propaganda outlets were: ignoring it because it wasn't useful politically.

The left owns ALL of this.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:30 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,345,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I did not say terrorism is a good idea and anyone should engage in it.
I did not say I or anyone should believe the right did it, only that I suspect a misguided patriotic terrorist probably did mail the bombs but I'm open to the possibility that a leftist did it to try and make the right look bad.

Vile people like Sorros deserve what comes their way.
I'm surprised and disappointed that statements of that nature are allowed on these forums.

15,823 posts, read 12,483,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
comments from a former bomb disposal tech:

https://twitter.com/thomasbsauer/sta...200987648?s=21

1. Proper pipe bombs don't have wires connected to both ends. That's dumb.
2. You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.
3. "Hoax Devices" are FAR more common than real ones. In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the "bomber" are and "who benefits?"

4. Bottom Line: Whoever made that wanted it to be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that it's a "bomb."
"Real" or not, it appears to be a pipe bomb with a light sensor initiator.

https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...4.fit-560w.jpg

1,874 posts, read 820,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy99 View Post
It is truly amazing how we entered "opposite world" in the last decades. I have to credit mostly Hate Radio and TV - but some of it was a natural reaction to 9/11. Still, ALL is based on Fear.

This latest example is the backwards/opposite issue being thrown out by many here - that Left Wing MOBS are around every corner and the entire liberal movement is exceeding violent.

But actual FACTS show over 3/4 of the political type murders were by Right Wing nuts...in THIS country.
https://www.theatlas.com/charts/rkN8tZz8m

That's 350% more violence than "the left".
To put it in perspective, that's comparing a CD that I get 3% income from and another investment that makes 11% - these things can hardly be even compared.

As you see, Right Wing Violence in the USA FAR exceeds plain old Islamic or other fundie "terror". Yet Trump supporters would have you believe that they are the truly peaceful folks and that the biggest danger to us are pregnant Migrants seeking asylum UNDER OUR LAWS...

No, it's not law abiding Americans or those from other countries committing the "actually measured" violence. It's right winger, those who celebrate Trumps election and continue to do so.

Facts are facts and unless some Left Winger kills 1,000 people or so quickly the facts will remain the same.
your link is trash it has 0 details

Old 10-24-2018, 01:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,288,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
comments from a former bomb disposal tech:

https://twitter.com/thomasbsauer/sta...200987648?s=21

1. Proper pipe bombs don't have wires connected to both ends. That's dumb.
2. You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.
3. "Hoax Devices" are FAR more common than real ones. In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the "bomber" are and "who benefits?"

4. Bottom Line: Whoever made that wanted it to be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that it's a "bomb."
And?

It is still terrorism. Whoever did it is a terrorist, even if they are idiots. You think ISIS members are rocket scientists?

We know why extremist Trump supporters are doing this. There are Idaho white nationalists making racist robocalls all over Florida regarding Gillum. Jungles noises, childhood racist names and all. (Personally I hope it backfires on them--it is that offensive.)

This is either connected to the nuts with the bombs, or there is more than one cell of white nationalists terrorizing and harassing people. And this is all brought to you by Trump--he incites violence and angry mobs with his lies and encouragement to punch people, attack them, imprison them. He is the creep at the top and he should tone it down. But he won't. He'll go out to daily campaign rally and push his rhetoric to the edge of violence again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies