Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 11:23 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Truth, is not throwing blame....
Unless it is a lie. Trump doesn't tell the truth, and he most certainly was blaming the victim. That is what he always does--shouldn't surprise anyone. He just should not expect to be believed when he tries to ignore his own contribution to hate and violence and claim to want 'peace, love and unity.'

Old 10-26-2018, 11:23 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
It's hilarious watching these guys try to pretzel twist their way around this.

It's like they never heard Trump make any of these statements.

"I’d like to punch him in the face"
"Maybe he should have been roughed up"
"Part of the problem...is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will"
"The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of"
"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
"Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of ... He was my guy."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"
This is a ridiculous post. How about your provide the actual context of these statements rather than cherry pick some sound bites. Trump stands up for himself and American citiizen's who support the constitution and enforcing laws on the books and the left hates it.

Get out and vote --- for anyone but a democrat.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:24 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Trump has never called for violence - unlike Dem leadership who are openly promoting it. This guy is a nut job pure and simple and there are people like that on both sides sides of the isle. Now if he had actually built bombs that reached their target and that went off... we'd actually have something to discuss.
And what world do you live in?

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," Donald Trump

At a Las Vegas rally Trump said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Trump referring to a protester at one of his rallies "Get him out," "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

"Please don't be too nice" to suspects, Trump tells police

Trump praised Rep. Greg Gianforte, who body slammed a reporter

These are just the tip of iceberg when it comes to bulling and inflammatory remarks against a long list of people. Trump incites hurt, anger and hate on a daily basis.

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
It's hilarious watching these guys try to pretzel twist their way around this.

It's like they never heard Trump make any of these statements.

"I’d like to punch him in the face"
"Maybe he should have been roughed up"
"Part of the problem...is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will"
"The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of"
"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
"Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of ... He was my guy."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"
This from the POTUS and it should be a stickie but we know that won't happen. Not here anyway.

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times

Judging by his van, I'd say that yes, this guy was a Trump supporter, and this all lays on Trump.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:25 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Scary thing is the conclusion of most of my Republican co workers is they are sorry the bombs didn't explode. I'm swinging to the right but I would never condone political violence.
Yes, a friend told me she heard a similar conversation. The only concern was that a postal worker who didn't deserve it could die - they had no issue with the intended targets being killed.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:25 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Unless it is a lie. Trump doesn't tell the truth, and he most certainly was blaming the victim. That is what he always does--shouldn't surprise anyone. He just should not expect to be believed when he tries to ignore his own contribution to hate and violence and claim to want 'peace, love and unity.'

So the MSM is the victim now? Sad....

Old 10-26-2018, 11:26 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Are you blind?
Are you stupid ? Still waiting for specific examples of him calling for violence among his supporters - and those don't even come close.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:26 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Not a false flag apparently. About half surprised, but not completely.

If he is guilty. I hope he gets the Colorado prison.

Wherever he ends up, he'll die in prison.

Early this morning was his last breath of free air.

Unless, of course, tRump pardons him.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:27 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
When you preach hate and division from a pulpit, a crazy person might take you seriously.

the hatred for one another and hateful speeches need to stop.

Yes, we know, you should ask Maxine and the scalise shooter....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies