Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2018, 06:26 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'm saying that a person has the right of due process in the USA. Doesn't matter how much democrats hate it. Not one person was hurt and the defendant says they could not be exploded. So does most others who have seen the weapons. We all know the FBI is political now. Obama did that to the FBI.

And we also know that you guys, as demonstrated in this topic, will latch on anything to complain about Trump. Who, BTW, has nothing to do with it.
Whether the bombs were real or not will have about as much effect on his sentence as a bank robber with a fake gun has on his. Hint: it's still armed robbery.

The FBI is only political to you because Trump says so. You are taking a serial liar's word over one of the most prestigious law enforcement agencies in the world. I feel very sorry for those of you who are so brainwashed by this grifter you've elected.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:27 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
And we also know that you guys, as demonstrated in this topic, will latch on anything to complain about Trump. Who, BTW, has nothing to do with it.
You should go back and read some of what I typed in this thread about the bomber even before we learned who he was. I never blamed any politician or political party for the actions of a whack job.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:30 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Whether the bombs were real or not will have about as much effect on his sentence as a bank robber with a fake gun has on his. Hint: it's still armed robbery.

The FBI is only political to you because Trump says so. You are taking a serial liar's word over one of the most prestigious law enforcement agencies in the world. I feel very sorry for those of you who are so brainwashed by this grifter you've elected.
Yup you hate Trump.

I don't take the word of ANY law enforcement until they prove it in court. They were already proved wrong about the Russians. I appreciate your "sympathy", but Waldokitty is fine.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:34 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Yup you hate Trump.
You're just figuring that out?
Quote:
I don't take the word of ANY law enforcement until they prove it in court. They were already proved wrong about the Russians.
Please enlighten us about what the FBI has been wrong about concerning the Russians.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:37 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
You're just figuring that out?
Please enlighten us about what the FBI has been wrong about concerning the Russians.
Has Trump been charged with anything? Case closed.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:51 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
He didn't send anyone bombs. There was no way for them to explode.
Not true according to the head of the FBI. BUT even if it was, it doesn't make an ounce of difference. The MAGAbomber still committed domestic terrorism. His twisted mind was still inspired by Trump's divisive rhetoric. He still composed a list of targets based on Trump's enemies list. And his lawyer will probably have him plead insanity.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 10-31-2018 at 07:11 PM..

Old 10-31-2018, 07:39 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:

Exactly, and they latched on to that. Plus, the FBI press conference about the package bomb were held by Trump administration appointees.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Has Trump been charged with anything? Case closed.
No, that case is not closed, it's very much still open last I checked.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't get Fox news or listen to it, but I read articles so I know what they are saying. Can't keep that kind of crazy under wraps. I don't have any conspiracy theories. Didn't vote for Clinton. Why are you bringing him up? I don't care that he was impeached. I'm more concerned with what is going on today, and the cancer that is Trump.
Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country in a long, long time. Of course your idea that Trump is a cancer and that what is going on in our country, due to Trump being President, is a bad thing is a conspiracy theory.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country in a long, long time. Of course your idea that Trump is a cancer and that what is going on in our country, due to Trump being President, is a bad thing is a conspiracy theory.
Don't tell that lie, please don't. The best things only to his die hard supporters, and them only. Anything that would be the best thing is not divisive, and would be loved by the majority, and would be trying to heal this country and work for all the people instead of just his base. Too much drama all the time to be anywhere near being called the best, not even close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies