Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did the "bombing" case change your vote?
Yes,I was going to vote GOP,now I will vote democrat 9 4.29%
Yes,I was going to vote Democrat not will vote GOP 7 3.33%
No,I was going to vote GOP and I will still vote GOP 136 64.76%
No,I was going to vote democrat and I will still vote democrat 58 27.62%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 10:24 AM

391 posts, read 158,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I voted D for the first time in thirty years and will do so until rational trade policies resume.
You mean we go back to being treated like China,Mexico,Canada,EU etc's little punk when it comes to trade...gotcha. Probably the most baffling reason to vote for globalist democrats over America First republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 10:25 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Yes, I will vote for the candidate that wants to ban bombs.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:27 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
we need bomb control. LMAO!

Old 10-26-2018, 10:28 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
Why would that change anyone's vote???

Old 10-26-2018, 10:30 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Did the "bombing" case make you change your vote?

Why the word bombing in quotes?

Old 10-26-2018, 10:31 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,563,867 times
I had already done early voting before all this came to light. Regardless, it would not have affected my vote had I known.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:35 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Did it? I listen to a lot of talk radio and even normal every day people. I call them normies were calling BS on this whole thing....to me as I have watched the evolution people just don't believe the media anymore and so many were saying none of this made sense,it only helped the democrats,the stamps weren't marked through as would happen IF they had gone through the post office,6 stamps WOULD NOT send a heavy pipe bomb etc. So did it change YOUR vote?
Elections are won in the margins.

Voters rarely change their minds.

What affects the elections is people sitting out, and some middle ground voters who have not made up their minds yet. Usually the middle ground undecided voters are small groups percentage-wise but can affect the outcome of close races.

Someone has been apprehended by law enforcement, so it is unlikely to be a hoax.

I stated elsewhere (different thread) that irregular packages require a hand stamp. If the stamps are pre-gummed (instead of remoistenable glue) they have permanent adhesive and are not reusable, so cancellation is not necessary.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:41 AM

391 posts, read 158,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Why would that change anyone's vote???
Because its OBVIOUS the media is blaming President Trump for this and are pushing hard for the democrats...completely ignoring the leftist violence the past 2 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Did the "bombing" case make you change your vote?

Why the word bombing in quotes?
Because there was no actual bombing...just devices that didn't detonate and I am hearing most couldn't detonate because they weren't made to.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:50 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Oh hell yes. I had every intention of voting STRAIGHT Republican but now I'm voting straight Democrat.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:51 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
You mean we go back to being treated like China,Mexico,Canada,EU etc's little punk when it comes to trade...gotcha. Probably the most baffling reason to vote for globalist democrats over America First republicans.
If you think this administration is about America first, you are just as deceived as the rest of the Trumpeters. The Trump administration is all about Trump; no one else. Ever week is a vacation; every week is a rally. Every day is about the glory of the Trump God. Every thought in Trump's mind from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to bed is about how to make himself happy. And if you don't believe me, ask Melania.

I will never understand why reasonably intelligent people will continue to believe a pathological liar like Trump. The media reports honestly; Trump has been proven to lie multiple times every time he speaks. For all the flaws the Democratic party has, and there are many I admit, Trump cannot be trusted for one second. He even defends dictators over his own intelligence agencies. And the rest of the Republicans who will stand up for his blatant dishonesty can't be trusted either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies