Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 10:13 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times

Advertisements

President Trump will delivering remarks at a Young Black Leadership Summit today. Rally later at Bojangles Coliseum, North Carolina

The President is going to have another busy day. Hopefully we will hear directly from the President in the WH. To get his message out to the people coverage of events at the WH are a great opportunity.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 10:29 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
live feed here. hasn't started yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yfueb2pTY

Old 10-26-2018, 10:33 AM

Oh my !!! Look at all those racist cheering Trump on !!! It must drive the left nuts !!!

Law and order comments by President Trump is the cherry on top that will no doubt send the left into a meltdown. Trump quickly moves on to address the brilliant and courageous leaders assembled. People who standup and will not be told how to think.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:41 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Discipline and order is the message he had to send.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:43 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
President Trump will delivering remarks at a Young Black Leadership Summit today. Rally later at Bojangles Coliseum, North Carolina.

The President is going to have another busy day. Hopefully we will hear directly from the President in the WH. To get his message out to the people coverage of events at the WH are a great opportunity.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar
You know, OP, I clicked the transcript on Trump's remarks on how the White House has addressed the opioid crisis from the link you provided. The fact checkers verified the truthfulness (or not) of all of Trump's claims during his remarks on how this administration has handled this problem so far. You know what they found? Every claim he made was a lie. The only time he told the truth was when he said hello. How does it help America to have Trump show up for a speech just to lie about what a good job he's doing? Let me remind you, I discovered this from the source you gave us.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:55 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,081,183 times
I love yah Trump, but man you being right across the street from my work is going to make traffic here in CLT really awesome later today.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:58 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Nice! The first step to common ground is talking to people, something Bush did not understand.

Trump is going to change things forever. Get used to that.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:03 AM

391 posts, read 158,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
You know, OP, I clicked the transcript on Trump's remarks on how the White House has addressed the opioid crisis from the link you provided. The fact checkers verified the truthfulness (or not) of all of Trump's claims during his remarks on how this administration has handled this problem so far. You know what they found? Every claim he made was a lie. The only time he told the truth was when he said hello. How does it help America to have Trump show up for a speech just to lie about what a good job he's doing? Let me remind you, I discovered this from the source you gave us.
First mistake is believing these "fact checkers" they are ALL owned by leftists who DESPISE President Trump.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
You know I really don't care what some leftist fact checker claims b/c just like the MSM it will never be positive based on their hate for Trump and their quest for power.

One of the reasons Ben Carson was in the room today may be linked to an interesting story of why he retired. People brought democrats to him who were thought to need his medical skill. Ben discovered there was nothing he could do for them. He was a brain surgeon and with a democrat he had nothing to operate on. Time to retire and do something else.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:31 AM

937 posts, read 927,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Oh my !!! Look at all those racist cheering Trump on !!! It must drive the left nuts !!!

Law and order comments by President Trump is the cherry on top that will no doubt send the left into a meltdown. Trump quickly moves on to address the brilliant and courageous leaders assembled. People who standup and will not be told how to think.
...People who standup and will not be told how to think...

Okay guy who's made a sounding presumption of racists in the crowd because Donald Trump and his opponents have labeled them as racists.

Having fun in make believe-land oh yee of little independent thought?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies