Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2018, 01:53 PM

36,833 posts, read 31,124,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Dear Leader said so, so it must be true.
Everything points to the democratic party supporting illegal immigration. Their platform, their voting record, activists, protesters, sanctuary cities, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 01:54 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,864,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I appreciate you supplying a link (I mean that, genuinely)

But Breitbart is not a reputable source....at least not to me.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/video-...-in-guatemala/

Old 11-01-2018, 01:56 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,735,815 times
"Cook Political Report outlook: Democrats gain 30-40 seats in House, up from 25-35"

Doesn't look like the hordes are voting against the migrants.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:00 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,735,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Everything points to the democratic party supporting illegal immigration. Their platform, their voting record, activists, protesters, sanctuary cities, etc.
If you can explain why Texas doesn't do e-verify then I will listen. Until then all this stuff falls on plugged ears.

I was taught to lead by example. Texas IS the border. It has vast numbers of working illegals. The Government can do ANYTHING there, being as it is deep red.

Why? Make it good and I'll consider it. As it stands this is what I see. Democrats and Reasonable Republicans and Independents want serious LAW - Comprehensive Immigration Reform. The GOP has...out loud....stopped any semblance of this from happening. Why?

One cannot complain about things unless they are prepared to take the actions needed to mitigate them. Words are easy......I can say I am for and against a lot of things. But the actions in Texas or Iowa and plenty of other GOP states says they like illegal labor.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:05 PM

505 posts, read 370,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Best example of the liberal handbook and deflection as usual

And then there was Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama,

Packed full of no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas,
no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works,
no common sense, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

who on ABC News referenced "My Muslim Faith."
who told an Islamic dinner "I am one of you."
who gave $100 million U.S. taxpayer funds to rebuild foreign mosques.
who wrote that, in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."
who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that ""I am a Muslim."
who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and America while professing Marxism.
who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that everyone else has to pay.
who purposefully omitted "endowed by our Creator" from your recitation of The Declaration of Independence.
who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On the Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'Holy Quran'.
who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States of America.
who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of a 'Ground Zero Victory' mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic Prayer Breakfast at the White House.
who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak but, in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
who appointed rabid Islamists to the Homeland Security.
who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
who, as an Illinois Senator, were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.
who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
who refused to speak out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture but yet have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human rights abuses.
who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.
who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
who ordered the USPS to honor a Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help 'empower' the British Muslim community.
who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.
who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.
who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; buy remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians and destruction of Coptic Christian churches.
who appointed, as your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, who is an avowed member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The evidence is clear for all except for the blind, deaf and stupid, that Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama has NEVER had America's best interest at heart !
Wow.

You've well and truly lost your damn mind.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:08 PM

5,886 posts, read 3,244,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, they are doing it. The asylum process was started with hundreds of people that came in the April caravan. Heck, they started it with a bunch who made it across the border illegally and were caught.

For not being able to it, there is a lot of doing it occurring.

So I'm going to vote you as being wrong.
The point is they're breaking the law that requires them to seek asylum in the first safe country, (which they were also offered already by the way!) so your claim that its legal for them to come to the US to seek asylum is blatantly FALSE. You are the one who is wrong, not me.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:09 PM

63,324 posts, read 29,403,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
I didn't vote red. In part because illegal immigration is NOT an invasion of sovereignty. Sovereignty is a geographic entity having complete control over the laws, taxes, etc. over its own territory. The only way to destroy a nation's sovereignty is to use armed force to overpower the government (e.g. German invasion of Poland, USSR invasion of Hungary, and so forth).

Illegal immigrants do not seek even to overthrow the US government and replace it with another one. Much less are they trained armed forces that answer to the president of their homeland. Therefore, it's a joke to call illegal immigration an attack on sovereignty.

Buy a dictionary! An invasion is an unwanted, uninvited intrusion. It doesn't have to be an armed one nor does it have to overthrow our government to be one.

Illegal aliens are economic terrorists and since most of them are from south of our border they are committing demographic genocide whether it's intended or not. Add thousands and thousand trying to claim asylum here from the same group and you do actually have a recipe for a takeover intended or not especially since they are reproducing like rabbits on our soil. Stop being so naïve!

Old 11-01-2018, 02:10 PM

53,190 posts, read 34,974,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
"Cook Political Report outlook: Democrats gain 30-40 seats in House, up from 25-35"

Doesn't look like the hordes are voting against the migrants.
migrants are running for office now? where?

Old 11-01-2018, 02:10 PM

5,886 posts, read 3,244,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
I didn't vote red. In part because illegal immigration is NOT an invasion of sovereignty. Sovereignty is a geographic entity having complete control over the laws, taxes, etc. over its own territory. The only way to destroy a nation's sovereignty is to use armed force to overpower the government (e.g. German invasion of Poland, USSR invasion of Hungary, and so forth).

Illegal immigrants do not seek even to overthrow the US government and replace it with another one. Much less are they trained armed forces that answer to the president of their homeland. Therefore, it's a joke to call illegal immigration an attack on sovereignty.
Its absolutely a violation of our sovereignty because the leftists have forced us to spend our money to service and support these criminal INVADERS and SQUATTERS.

Illegals suck...they're all thieves.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:14 PM

13,539 posts, read 17,095,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Its absolutely a violation of our sovereignty because the leftists have forced us to spend our money to service and support these criminal INVADERS and SQUATTERS.

Illegals suck...they're all thieves.
And it continues.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies