Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2018, 06:56 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,605,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You are correct. I was wrong to make it personal like that.
I almost never agree with your posts, but I wanted to let you know, publicly, that I have repped this one for your honesty. It's rare to see people own their mistakes on here.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:08 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,714,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
We are getting a glimpse inside who Trump really is: a silver spoon born, spoiled, insecure, narcissistic racist. With REALLY small hands.
............how true this is!

Old 11-03-2018, 07:20 PM

48,581 posts, read 34,987,245 times
Quote:
A man who has every reason to slander Trump now. So indeed, there is no proof that Trump said it at all. Trump was never called a racist until he decided to run against a Democrats.
So not true.

Trump has had lawsuits due to racist practices and racist remarks going back a very long, long time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...p-racist-meme/

I know, don't bother, I'll do it for you:

Fake news
Liberal media
Fake sources
hearsay
Biased sources
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-03-2018, 07:23 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,605,462 times
Quote:
A man who has every reason to slander Trump now. So indeed, there is no proof that Trump said it at all. Trump was never called a racist until he decided to run against a Democrats.
Trump chose him as a close associate. IMO, they are both crooked as hell. He is not the first person I would trust about anything, but Trump's history is littered with racist behavior, so it's not as if he is the only source of such accusations.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:24 PM

48,581 posts, read 34,987,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I almost never agree with your posts, but I wanted to let you know, publicly, that I have repped this one for your honesty. It's rare to see people own their mistakes on here.
That was very nice - tried to Rep you for that... but I am out of ammo.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-03-2018, 07:27 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,732,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
In an explosive interview with Vanity Fair, Michael Cohen confirms the obvious, that Donald Trump is a well documented racist who used racially charged rhetoric frequently prior to his election. Is anyone surprised? Yet according to some, Trumps overall approved among Blacks stands at a staggering 50%.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter
That certainly is within his character, or lack thereof.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:15 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,383,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Nobody called Trump racist until he became a Republican. And Hillary said all black people look the same...
Uh, no. He's been a racist for years before he got into politics.

Like being sued for housing discrimination.

Taking out the ad for the Central Park Five and calling for their execution.

The Birther nonsense.

It goes on. Don't need Cohen to prove he's a racist or at least willing to cater to bigotry. It's just a continuation of a trend.

Old 11-04-2018, 06:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,727,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Can you explain to us why Putin, a KGB agent whose Dad was Stalins cook, approves of Donald Trump and his policies so much?

You sound like you should have the answer to questions like this...
Putin is not a One World Government guy. Same as Trump.

Old 11-04-2018, 07:04 AM

4,066 posts, read 2,279,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Prove that this is fake. If you can't, then you have to admit that the President said what he said.
If there is a sound bite of him actually saying this? If not, the proof is on you. Just because one person said that he said it is not proof.

Old 11-04-2018, 07:05 AM

30,569 posts, read 19,302,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
In an explosive interview with Vanity Fair, Michael Cohen confirms the obvious, that Donald Trump is a well documented racist who used racially charged rhetoric frequently prior to his election. Is anyone surprised? Yet according to some, Trumps overall approved among Blacks stands at a staggering 50%.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter
If I were black, i would vote for Trump to prove him wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.