Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 07:06 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Again, no proof...just opinion....you guys have nothing!
Trump has more varied support than you know!

You mean besides the decades of racist statements and lawsuits, and the steady stream of new examples coming up? I know you believe he said it b/c that's the same way you and your ilk think. You might as well be denying that David Duke has ever called someone the n-word. That's as believable as you not believing Trump has said "Blacks are too stupid to vote for me."

Old 11-06-2018, 07:08 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,350,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
That's the great unifier speaking

Trump is a nasty, corrupt and lecherous old man who doesn't respect his fellow citizens and takes them for suckers.
Trump should have said: What do they have to lose? In any event black America is in the best shape ever under Trump.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:18 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,123,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You mean besides the decades of racist statements and lawsuits, and the steady stream of new examples coming up? I know you believe he said it b/c that's the same way you and your ilk think. You might as well be denying that David Duke has ever called someone the n-word. That's as believable as you not believing Trump has said "Blacks are too stupid to vote for me."
So you should be able to show PROOF of any of this then...

Old 11-06-2018, 07:28 AM

Quote:
So you should be able to show PROOF of any of this then...
Don't need it. It's like needing proof that David Duke uses the N-word. Some things are clearly evident just based on who the person is and what groups they identify with. You, your ilk, and by extension Trump, have repeatedly voiced that same opinion on Black voters.

In fact, I'm so confident that Trump has said it, that I'll rescind my position if YOU can outline your argument for why Blacks vote Democrat that doesn't boil down to "they're dumb" or "they're moochers."

This should be good...

Old 11-06-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Don't need it. It's like needing proof that David Duke uses the N-word. Some things are clearly evident just based on who the person is and what groups they identify with. You, your ilk, and by extension Trump, have repeatedly voiced that same opinion on Black voters.

In fact, I'm so confident that Trump has said it, that I'll rescind my position if YOU can outline your argument for why Blacks vote Democrat that doesn't boil down to "they're dumb" or "they're moochers."

This should be good...
Nice deflection....you made the assertions...YOU back them up!

I never said that blacks vote for demoncrats for any particular reasons, but...

FWIW, I belief it was Johnson who had your answer as to why those N*****s would be voting Demoncrat for the next 200 years!

Old 11-06-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Nice deflection....you made the assertions...YOU back them up!

I never said that blacks vote for demoncrats for any particular reasons, but...

FWIW, I belief it was Johnson who had your answer as to why those N*****s would be voting Demoncrat for the next 200 years!
I already did. Feel free to refute it.

Or take up the challenge of YOU explaining why Blacks vote for Democrats, and I'll walk back everything I said...

That should be so easy for someone who doesn't believe Trump actually said that.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I already did. Feel free to refute it.

Or take up the challenge of YOU explaining why Blacks vote for Democrats, and I'll walk back everything I said...

That should be so easy for someone who doesn't believe Trump actually said that.
First YOU must prove the sun is made of ice cream!

Why on earth would I attempt to prove an assertion for something I never said?

You just have empty assertions and cannot prove them....so you deflet, deflect, deflect.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
First YOU must prove the sun is made of ice cream!

Why on earth would I attempt to prove an assertion for something I never said?

You just have empty assertions and cannot prove them....so you deflet, deflect, deflect.
I made my claim. I supported my claim. I gave you my reasoning. Refute it.

Or use yourself as a stand in for Trump and make the case for how he believes Black people actually vote.

I've given you two options to make your case, and one of them is literally just asking you to make up a story about Black people. And you can't even do that.

Old 11-06-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
I made my claim. I supported my claim. I gave you my reasoning.REASONING....but no PROOF! Pffft! Refute it. Refute your flawed reasoning? Ha!

Or use yourself as a stand in for Trump and make the case for how he believes Black people actually vote. Why should I? All I've said is you have no proof...

I've given you two options to make your case, and one of them is literally just asking you to make up a story about Black people. And you can't even do that. You don't give me anything! I choose my own way!
Besides, why should I MAKE UP a story about black people? Ask THEM what/how they think and why....making stuff up is YOUR territory!

Old 11-06-2018, 11:09 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,091,368 times
Hundreds of black voters in a predominately democratic SW area of Atlanta had to wait over 4 hours to vote today, after a majority of the voting machines weren't working properly.

I wonder if this kind of stuff is happening in deep red towns and counties in Georgia?

https://twitter.com/pemalevy/status/1059852160480002049
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies