Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 10:39 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,126,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump has no idea how his world is going to change.

BTW, did he happen to mention when that new "tax cut for middle class people" and the lower prescription drug prices he promised are kicking in?

Did he mention that? Or should we just assume it was Trump lying again?
Dream on Skippy! The heat is going to be turned up on the leftist media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 10:39 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I have to say Trump knows how to deal honestly with media that is so dishonest.

Quite the dust up by the media that wants to run the country.

IF the media is sooooooooo dishonest, surely you'll have NO difficulty listing at least specific things they've totally lied about concenring Trump, right?

Go for it!

Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Trump is in boss mode with these reporters, haha

Lovin it.

So, that's the right's new code for 'anti First Amendment snowflake'?

12,547 posts, read 9,946,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
That pretty much sums it up LOL. It's embarrassing. I bet you literally everybody in that room is smarter and more well-spoken than Trump. The guy is a dumb dumb.

I will continue to pray for anybody who thinks this guy is a good president. Those that still stick by Trump at this point, after calling black countries "s-hole countries," calling Hispanics "thugs, murderers, drug dealers," calling blacks "dumb, low IQ," and doing all he can to shred transgender rights....after all that, anyone who still supports Trump, you better believe they feel the same way Trump does.

People in the crowd at Trump rallies, and City-Data Trump supporters, most of them agree that black countries are s-hole countries, most of those people think blacks are dumb and Low IQ. They hate Mexicans and the trans community. They're hateful people, just like Trump.

That's why they roar and cheer every time Trump insults people, because they agree with him and feel the same way.
Aww, you poor baby. Dry your tears.

2,985 posts, read 1,753,506 times
Leftist MSM...Keep up the hate, rudeness and hostility towards our President, we are watching closely!

KAG !!

Old 11-07-2018, 10:42 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,672,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
IF the media is sooooooooo dishonest, surely you'll have NO difficulty listing at least specific things they've totally lied about concenring Trump, right?

Go for it!

I don't list common knowledge !!!

You are free too list what they don't lie about and it will be a much smaller list.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:42 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,505,636 times
Quote:

Go for it!

Statement 1: A white cop shot and killed a black guy
Statement 2: Cop killed man strangling woman near restaurant

Go ahead, tell me in which statement did I lie?

Both statements are factually accurate, both have entirely different takeaways....

Old 11-07-2018, 10:44 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,316,758 times
Quote:
One of the worst qualities of a narcissist is that they can never, EVER concede. They never admit that they were wrong, that they've lost, or be held accountable for anything. And when they do lose and cannot deny it (like Trump lost the House last night), they blame other people, like Trump just did a few minutes ago.

Narcissism - the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes.
I'm sure you didn't intend to, but you just described both Obama and Hillary to a T, lol.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:45 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,505,636 times
Quote:
So, that's the right's new code for 'anti First Amendment snowflake'?
Forcing your questions onto someone at a press conference where time is limited has nothing to do with first amendment rights... it's called being rude.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:49 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,981,396 times
Quote:
Trump has said MULTIPLE times that he wants unity and would like to reach across the aisle and work with democrats. He complimented Pelosi several times on her call for unity last night.

I wonder how hardcore Trump supporters feel about that, Trump considering working with dems on major issues facing our country.
I would think ALL AMERICANS would be on board with this, no? Getting issues facing our country resolved by the parties working together??? Why would Republicans not want this? I mean I have some ultra liberal friends that would probably object because they seem to want Trump to fail more than our country to succeed at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies