Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2018, 11:48 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,588,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Forcing your questions onto someone at a press conference where time is limited has nothing to do with first amendment rights... it's called being rude.

The media has done this with every president in history. Trump isn't that special. He rarely gives news conferences so off course they are going to try to get questions in. Quit being such snowflakes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 11:51 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,096,924 times
Donald Trump just acknowledged that right-wing White Nationalist terrorism IS a major problem.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:52 AM

10,096 posts, read 5,750,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Arrest him for assault. This America is not my America when we condone assaults on the free press.
The reporter physically assaulted a woman. The press is out of control.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:54 AM

11,230 posts, read 8,322,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
It’s not a blue wave, I think losing the house was expected, nothing new. That’s maybe why Ryan is retiring.
But the gaining of three or four senators is a credit to Trump.
The senate races were the most favorable to R's since the turn of the 20th century, according to some. I don't know if that's a statistic, or just an opinion, but he was expected to do AT LEAST that well in the senate, as the races that were held this year were in very Pro-R states. He may not do so well next cycle.

Whatever: It is what it is. I'm glad the two chambers of Congress are divided right now. It will at least slow things down, and either both parties will need to compromise, or NOTHING will get done. I admittedly lean left, but it's never a good thing when EITHER party has all the power. They have shown EVERY TIME that they don't use it well. I'm glad for the split chambers.

It will be interesting to see now if Trump can govern, or if his childish petulance will only increase. I know what my bet is, but it remains to be seen. Hopefully the guy will up his game, and show 1/10 the amount of class and decorum that Obama had. If he does, it will be a huge improvement, and with the low standards that are set for him, he'll get tons of credit for being less of a D-nozzle.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:57 AM

27,696 posts, read 16,186,489 times
Pelosi conference now. Wheres acosta or april behavior? Biased a holes

Old 11-07-2018, 11:58 AM

That presser was a national embarrassment. Even Fox News anchors looked dumbfounded when the presser was over and they cut back to the studio.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:59 AM

27,696 posts, read 16,186,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
The reporter physically assaulted a woman. The press is out of control.
She shouldnt have let go. That jerk needs punched out. How could anyone defend that. Network creeps blaming trump

Old 11-07-2018, 11:59 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Jim Acosta is a master troll. He was able to get Trump to attack him and look like an idiot.
Trump's ego is too big not take the bait. Acosta trolled the hell out of him! LOL!
I never witness such a thing, LOl Trump owned him and CNN in the room and on national TV, LMAO And the woman try to take away the mic from Acosta and Acosta trying run off with it, just so funny, LOl

"SIT DOWN YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!!!!"

CNN is such a disgraceful entertainment network, Lol

Old 11-07-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Pelosi conference now. Wheres acosta or april behavior? Biased a holes
Oh look -- more Trump supporters name-calling and insulting people they don't agree with.

What a shocker.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:02 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,588,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I never witness such a thing, LOl Trump owned him and CNN in the room and on national TV, LMAO

"SIT DOWN YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!!!!"

CNN is such a disgraceful entertainment network, Lol

The disgrace is the way the President treats other professionals just trying to do their job. That along with the way his supporters forgive his every transgression.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies