Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 11:42 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Yeah, so is Joe Scarborough
That’s nice, thanks for the random tangent of a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 11:43 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
This entire "investigation" is nothing but a drag on the Trump Administration and part of the resist movement.

The new AG should fire him immediately and ban him from Federal Buildings forever. He's done.
Not sure that the appointment of that AG was completely legal at this point. Were you crying drag on the administration when the Benghazi investigation went on for years? How about White Water?

Old 11-08-2018, 11:44 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Yes, lets rubbish the rule of law and the sanctity of independent investigations to do Trump a solid. Good idea, I'll call Mueller and let him know.

There is no sanctity of this investigation and it is yet to be ruled on if it is legal.

Even Mueller has to acknowledge that. He in fact has respond to it in court on Sept. 18, 2018

We don't know if the appointment of Mueller is yet a lawful appointment.

Oral arguments are on the menu today in the court of appeals. 11/08/2018

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marinam...ower-prevails/

Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
How about bringing in someone who can move faster than a snail's pace? And someone who is actually independent? Or how about deciding if there is actually grounds for any kind of an investigation that involves the President? Everything he's come up with so far points at Obama and Hillary.
He's writing the report as we speak. And please tell us everything he has come up with that points to Obama and Hillary. Didn't know you worked for him and were on the investigation team.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
How about bringing in someone who can move faster than a snail's pace? And someone who is actually independent? Or how about deciding if there is actually grounds for any kind of an investigation that involves the President? Everything he's come up with so far points at Obama and Hillary.
I have no idea what he's come up with, what evidence he has, or where it points (other than the already-indicted people). Concomitantly, I have no context in which I can put the speed of his investigation to judge whether it was fast or slow.

I trust Mueller is doing diligent, objective investigatory work and expect his report to be detailed and objective. If his report points to Obama and Clinton, I'm willing to accept that. All I want is an objective, thorough investigation.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
There is no sanctity of this investigation and it is yet to be ruled on if it is legal.

Even Mueller has to acknowledge that. He in fact has respond to it in court on Sept. 18, 2018

Oral arguments are on the menu today in the court of appeals. 11/08/2018

More lies.

Quote:
WASHINGTON—A federal judge named to the bench by President Trump upheld on Monday the constitutionality of Robert Mueller’s appointment as special counsel, the latest setback to legal challenges of his [Trump] investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/fourth-...ent-1534179190

Old 11-08-2018, 11:48 AM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
MDS.

Mueller Derangement Syndrome.

It's really funny watching the Trumplings accuse other people of having TDS, when they themselves have their own cases of ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome), HDS (Hillary Derangement Syndrome), LDS (Liberal Derangement Syndrome), MDS, and who knows what else.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:49 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

Lies, lies and more lies. Actually, two federal judges (D.D.C. Judges Dabney Friedrich and Beryl Howell) have already ruled that it is legal. Better luck next time.

Edit: I see another poster has beat me to the punch and that it is four rather than two judges that have sided with Mueller on this issue.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Lies, lies and more lies. Actually, two federal judges (D.D.C. Judges Dabney Friedrich and Beryl Howell) have already ruled that it is legal. Better luck next time.

Edit: I see another poster has beat me to the punch and that it is four rather than two judges that have sided with Mueller on this issue.

It would be funnier if the deniers weren't totally oblivious to *actual reality*....

Old 11-08-2018, 11:57 AM

1,330 posts, read 699,209 times
Trumpsters mentality:

Republican not falling in line with Trump = Part of the swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies