Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 01:19 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times

Advertisements

This is going to be interesting. Do you think she'll say she doesn't remember anything or lie as usual?

Quote:
Judicial Watch sought to compel further answers from Clinton after her written testimony under oath in October 2016 regarding her Clinton.com, non-state.gov email system.
The two questions Clinton will have to answer within 30 days, per Sullivan's ruling are:
  • Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.
  • During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...out-her-emails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2018, 02:04 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
This doesn't seem to be warranting much attention from anyone, weirdly. I tried doing a search a month back and there are only 5 articles period. I'll just admit, I am wondering some if it actually happened as he said.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Judg...&bih=660&dpr=4

Old 11-16-2018, 02:14 PM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
The Clinton e-mail controversy seems so quaint now, doesn't it? Oh my. She used a non-government server to hold some of her email. Gasp! It just pales in comparison to the many things alleged about Trump and his band of criminal cronies. I don't think this whatever it means is of interest to any but a few diehard nutjobs anymore.

Old 11-16-2018, 02:22 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
If your only source is Judicial Watch then it's fake and/or distorted news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Old 11-16-2018, 02:23 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The Clinton e-mail controversy seems so quaint now, doesn't it? Oh my. She used a non-government server to hold some of her email. Gasp! It just pales in comparison to the many things alleged about Trump and his band of criminal cronies. I don't think this whatever it means is of interest to any but a few diehard nutjobs anymore.
Hahahahah..that is hilarious that you are trying to play down the criminal actions of the Clintons as "quaint"

Quote:
many things alleged about Trump
I see, so you are admitting that Hillary knowingly and willingly exposed top secret documents, and hell, even the entire state dept server, and to you its no big deal, but you are totally ready to have Trump execusted for crimes against humanity for things you cannot even prove?

Wow...just....wow...

Old 11-16-2018, 02:24 PM

10,770 posts, read 4,351,834 times
We need to keep her out of jail so she runs for President in 2020.

Old 11-16-2018, 02:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
No it doesn't. The fact that someone like Hillary was protected by the head of the DOJ and the head of the FBI (who was also using personal email) shouldn't be taken lightly.

And you want to compare this fact to allegations?

Old 11-16-2018, 02:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
We need to keep her out of jail so she runs for President in 2020.
Yeah...so we can lose again and have Trump for another 4 years.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:26 PM

10,770 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yeah...so we can lose again and have Trump for another 4 years.
Exactly, either Crooked Hillary or Child Molester Joe Biden.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:35 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
This is going to be interesting. Do you think she'll say she doesn't remember anything or lie as usual?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...out-her-emails
These aren't hard-hitting questions, and I doubt they'll get very interesting responses.

If I were the Republicans, I would lay off all the Hilary stuff, make her think that she has a chance to run again, and then push this crap if she does.

It'll work on the same people it worked on before, and you'll have a Republican President again if she somehow makes it through the Democratic primary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies