Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 02:41 PM

3,320 posts, read 2,351,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The walls are closing in quickly. Lock 'em up!
Dems have said that how many times now? I've lost count.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2019, 12:40 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,117,027 times
The Trump haters left looking like complete fools...again.

I told you guys this had nothing to do with Trump.

A federal criminal complaint unsealed Thursday charged Burke with attempted extortion for allegedly using his position as alderman to try to steer business to his private law firm from a company seeking to renovate a fast-food restaurant in his ward. The charge carries a maximum of 20 years in prison on conviction.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...103-story.html

Old 04-25-2019, 12:48 PM

1,991 posts, read 904,018 times
Just like with Weiner/Abedin, the evidence leads where the evidence leads. This summer is going be very interesting.

Old 04-25-2019, 04:27 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,038,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

The Trump haters left looking like complete fools...again.

I told you guys this had nothing to do with Trump.

A federal criminal complaint unsealed Thursday charged Burke with attempted extortion for allegedly using his position as alderman to try to steer business to his private law firm from a company seeking to renovate a fast-food restaurant in his ward. The charge carries a maximum of 20 years in prison on conviction.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...103-story.html

Oh, no! This means the OP and the correspondent responsible therefor was completely and laughably wrong.

Again.

What a surprise.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:46 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,019,742 times
I can hear people from Chicago LOLing from here at the notion that Ed Burke did Trump's taxes 'for years.'

If Ed Burke did Trump's taxes, I did Melania's hair.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:50 PM

30,120 posts, read 18,730,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
FEDS RAID ED BURKE'S OFFICE, DID TRUMP'S TAXES FOR YEARS

https://twitter.com/G00dBadAndUgly/s...91301760364544

Stuff is going down. Deutsche Bank money laundering raid and Cohen flips. DB was Trump's main lender for years, analysts estimate Trump owes DB $480 million.

If Trump took a dump the libs would accuse him of stealing and want him investigated.

It must be pretty dismal when libs pounce on any flicker of hope to get rid of the bad orange man and restore the nation to liberal lunacy.

I wonder what it is like at liberal parties- the unwashed just seething and spending every moment (when not smoking weed) hoping for Trump's demise. It's just not healthy to be so obsessed with one guy.

Old 04-25-2019, 07:07 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,019,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
If Trump took a dump the libs would accuse him of stealing and want him investigated.

It must be pretty dismal when libs pounce on any flicker of hope to get rid of the bad orange man and restore the nation to liberal lunacy.

I wonder what it is like at liberal parties- the unwashed just seething and spending every moment (when not smoking weed) hoping for Trump's demise. It's just not healthy to be so obsessed with one guy.
Yep, I'm still asking for the secret decoder ring that translates every topic into being about Trump. It's not on Amazon.

Old 04-25-2019, 07:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,663,170 times
Ed Burke has been crooked for decades.

And our new governor is also in hot water already due to taxes.

Our tourist bureau should change their tagline:

Come See Illinois - where our Governors end up making their own license plates
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies