Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 06:31 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times

Advertisements

In. Sec. Ryan Zinke fights back like Trump, ripped into Democratic Raúl Grijalva on Friday & accused him of past “drunken and hostile behavior

Fighting back against hypocrites on the left might catch on in the GOP eventually.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke ripped into Arizona Democratic Rep. Raúl Grijalva on Friday and accused him of past “drunken and hostile behavior” after the lawmaker called for the Cabinet member’s resignation earlier in the day.
Interior Secretary Zinke accuses House Dem of ‘drunken and hostile behavior’ after call to resign
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...call-to-resign

In a remarkably scathing Twitter post, Zinke referenced past news reports that Grijalva in 2015 paid a female aide on Capitol Hill nearly $50,000 in a taxpayer-funded settlement after she complained about his drinking and office environment.

“It is hard for him to think straight from the bottom of the bottle,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2018, 06:38 PM

27,696 posts, read 16,186,489 times
Quote:
In a remarkably scathing Twitter post, Zinke referenced past news reports that Grijalva in 2015 paid a female aide on Capitol Hill nearly $50,000 in a taxpayer-funded settlement after she complained about his drinking and office environment.
Thats top secret stuff right there

Old 11-30-2018, 06:41 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,377,101 times
Yeah, he fights like Trump - because he's been cornered and has no answer, all he can do is to get personal. That's really a winning argument, no?

Old 11-30-2018, 06:42 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,265,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Yeah, he fights like Trump - because he's been cornered and has no answer, all he can do is to get personal. That's really a winning argument, no?
You just made a personal attack against Ryan Zinke.

Old 11-30-2018, 06:44 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,377,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
You just made a personal attack against Ryan Zinke.
Nope, I've described Zinke's response quite succinctly and accurately. Nice try, honey.

Old 11-30-2018, 06:44 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,265,568 times
Quote:
Nope, I've described Zinke's response quite succinctly and accurately. Nice try, honey.
You just made a personal attack against me.

Old 11-30-2018, 06:48 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times
Quote:

The democrat calling for Zinke to resign might be personal too. Asking for someone to resign isn't an argument. Its more of an effort to silence by surrender. As a taxpayer I take it personal too.

“I am 10 for 10,” Zinke told host Shannon Bream. “I’ve been investigated on my socks. I’ve been investigated for taking jets, which I don’t. I’ve had 10 investigations completed and you know what they all say? Ryan Zinke follows all the rules, all the regulations, all the procedures.”

Taxpayers funded $50G settlement to aide who complained of House Democrat's drinking, report says
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tax...ng-report-says
The House Employment Counsel negotiated a $48,395 severance – the equivalent of five months additional salary – for the aide, the report said. The accuser, who worked for Grijalva for three months, dropped her complaint after the settlement, the newspaper said.
But critics decried the Grijalva payout as another example of lawmakers being able to deal with complaints lodged against them by aides through secret settlements.

Last edited by phma; 11-30-2018 at 06:57 PM..

Old 12-01-2018, 12:30 AM

20,774 posts, read 8,615,720 times
I just read the story in the Daily Caller. I didn't know Zinke had been investigated so many times and the Dems found nothing. I hope every official in the Trump administration keeps their noses clean since the Loonies are looking at all of them under a microscope. Sickos desperate to get their power back.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:14 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,905,834 times
Quote:
Nope you ignored the drunked actions of a politician, buttercup. THAT is what matters here and not your silly agenda.
btw Trump doesn't do drugs or drink.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:16 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,905,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I just read the story in the Daily Caller. I didn't know Zinke had been investigated so many times and the Dems found nothing. I hope every official in the Trump administration keeps their noses clean since the Loonies are looking at all of them under a microscope. Sickos desperate to get their power back.
Because the left doesn't hold their own account nearly enough. Look at that beedy eyed weasel, Menendez
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies