Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe that there may be linkage between Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) and the Sinaloa Cartel?
Yes, there may be a connection and should be investigated by proper authorities 7 87.50%
No, the possibility is too unlikely to warrant any criminal investigation 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 12:05 PM

264 posts, read 457,457 times

Advertisements

"Arizona Congressman Who Represents Border District Declines to Answer, Walks Away When Asked If He’s Committed to Sealing Border Against Drug Traffic"

CNSNews.com - Arizona Congressman Who Represents Border District Declines to Answer, Walks Away When Asked If He’s Committed to Sealing Border Against Drug Traffic (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/64975 - broken link)

Quote:
Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), who represents a congressional district that includes 300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border, turned and walked away and did not answer when asked whether he was committed to sealing the border against the influx of illegal drugs.

“Are you committed to sealing the border against the influx of illegal drugs?” CNSNews.com asked Grijalva, who had stopped for an interview.

Rather than answer, Grijalva walked away, eventually shouting back at the reporter that it was “punkish” to ask the question.

YouTube - Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) On Stopping Drugs At Border He Won't

Grijalva is also the same Congressman who called for a boycott of his own state following Arizona's passage of SB1070.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 12:51 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,155,921 times
I CANNOT stand that person.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
How did such an ugly fat slob ever win an election? Who the hell are his constituents? And what a chicken s--- for walking away from a VERY valid question.

Good lord, this guy is an abysmal dissapointment, to say the least.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:38 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Well, I think he wants to protect his life. Those cartels have long arms, he may be a marked man.

If he said "yes i'm committed" then he's got a target on his head.

If he said "no we don't need to seal the border" he's got a target on his head.

They should never let him walk around without a bodyguard.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:52 PM

515 posts, read 716,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Well, I think he wants to protect his life. Those cartels have long arms, he may be a marked man.

If he said "yes i'm committed" then he's got a target on his head.

If he said "no we don't need to seal the border" he's got a target on his head.

They should never let him walk around without a bodyguard.
Obviously that "punkish" question was toooooooo hard to answer!

Calling for a boycott against the people of his own State??? Surely that is treasonous behavior!

And to think that this pig like creature lives entirely off the American taxpayers!

Old 05-13-2010, 03:05 AM

422 posts, read 1,271,734 times
He was the 1st one to call for a boycott of AZ!!!!!!! He is my representative, although, I did not vote for him. I sure as heck won't vote for him next time either. Traitor to his own people.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:00 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
I'm sure he has ties to some drug cartel - but why would his ties be to the Sinaloa cartel and not one of the others?

I do believe that these open border politicians are not really in it for the little people of Mexico but for the big money which includes the drug traffickers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration