Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 09:56 AM

46,326 posts, read 27,157,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump Suggests Death Penalty For Chinese Fentanyl Dealers

I suggest the death penalty for high treason. Oh wait ...

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death ...

Quick, you better run to Mueller and give him the information that you have and he does not....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2018, 10:03 AM

1,675 posts, read 578,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
So maybe we should start with imposing capital punishment on pharmacetical industry executives then?
The ones that kill the most people, big pharma, they create profits, jobs and pay taxes. They are the good guys, they even put it in writing to show they mean good.
The street drug dealers who are providing alternatives to doctor-approved drugs, those need to be hung in the street.
That will solve everything.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:03 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,126,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Drug dealers should be eradicated from society by means of public hanging as a deterrent to others from considering doing the same. We focus so much of our time on treatment centers and other ways to help the addicted instead of taking out the source. We have even sunk to a level of providing Narcan to those that OD, I completely disagree with this as the worse the consequence is, the less likely others are to do the same. I say let those that don't feel they have a problem weed themselves out and those that want help be provided the help they need. But as for the dealers, jail time isn't enough.
Why do you hate capitalism?

Old 12-06-2018, 10:11 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,695,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Of course Trump has no moral authority to weigh in on it all especially while waging wars that are causing death and destruction on a global scale.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...14629732163586
Why only Chinese? Why doesn't he kill the American, and European manufacturers too. Maybe its enough to just kill the CEO's but it could be necessary to wipe out the entire personnel of these pharmaceuticals. Maybe Trump himself can shoot them in the back of the head in the rose garden.

Of course it is easier to say China should so something, as opposed to US where he actually has some say in things.

And no, not all 70K overdoses in US were from Fentanyl.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 12-06-2018 at 10:23 AM..

Old 12-06-2018, 10:24 PM

2,025 posts, read 1,746,077 times
Half of the deadly accidents in our part of the country are caused by texting and drunken driving.
The other half is caused by impaired driving while under the influence of illegal narcotics.

When the dealers and pushers represent a threat to me and my family, I say, the death penalty is appropriate.

Chuksnee, I'm sorry, but you can't preach for a bunch of addicts here, they just don't get it until their own son or brother gets wiped out by an addict on meth.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:30 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,630,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Drug dealers should be eradicated from society by means of public hanging as a deterrent to others from considering doing the same. We focus so much of our time on treatment centers and other ways to help the addicted instead of taking out the source. We have even sunk to a level of providing Narcan to those that OD, I completely disagree with this as the worse the consequence is, the less likely others are to do the same. I say let those that don't feel they have a problem weed themselves out and those that want help be provided the help they need. But as for the dealers, jail time isn't enough.
You do realize many dealers are users themselves and only start dealing, as a means to feed their own habit...right?

IF you are so upset about this, what about law enforcement and the DEA, colluding with drug cartels so the drug flow into the country is consistent...so they have a drug war to wage....how do you feel about that? Didnt you ever wonder how THIS MUCH dope reaches its destination so consistently? LOL Enough to cause numerous heroin epidemics in cities and states?

Old 12-06-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
The ones that kill the most people, big pharma, they create profits, jobs and pay taxes. They are the good guys, they even put it in writing to show they mean good.
The street drug dealers who are providing alternatives to doctor-approved drugs, those need to be hung in the street.
That will solve everything.
Thats why it makes absolutely no sense why our govt would crack down on the pharma companies and opioid prescription drugs...this just made the heroin epidemic much larger and made it much more dangerous for everyone!!

At least with opioid prescription drugs, they are made in controlled labs, the people know what they are taking, when they buy street heroin, its a crap shoot, it could be laced with anything. Its MUCH safer for addicts to be using prescription opioids than street heroin....but since the DEA colludes with the cartels, pharma had to be pushed out, so the cartels could steal all their pill addicts away from them, DEA was like the enforcers and lobbyists, making sure the cartels have ZERO competition, and that drug laws stay firmly in place.

The DEA is the most corrupt, dirty agency that has ever existed, I view them in the same light as the 911 hijackers or ISIS, they have contributed to the deaths of 100s of 1000s of innocent people...all so the cartels can rake in dumptruck loads of cash on a daily basis...its sickening and disgusting.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:11 AM

4,218 posts, read 3,768,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You do realize many dealers are users themselves and only start dealing, as a means to feed their own habit...right?

IF you are so upset about this, what about law enforcement and the DEA, colluding with drug cartels so the drug flow into the country is consistent...so they have a drug war to wage....how do you feel about that? Didnt you ever wonder how THIS MUCH dope reaches its destination so consistently? LOL Enough to cause numerous heroin epidemics in cities and states?
I completely agree, but have little sympathy for users. Growing up I had many opportunities to try whatever drug I wanted and I chose not to because I knew the possible consequences. If I had chosen a different path, however, that would have totally been on me and it wouldn't have been a "disease", it would have been a life choice.

You nailed it, and though I am not that upset about it, you are absolutely correct that the true source needs to be stopped and that our Government allows it to continue to trickle in. They do just enough to make it look like they are doing all they can but in reality they are part of the problem. Much like the money they invest to campaign against smoking yet they pay farmers to grow the tobacco; doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:22 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,797,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Thats why it makes absolutely no sense why our govt would crack down on the pharma companies and opioid prescription drugs...this just made the heroin epidemic much larger and made it much more dangerous for everyone!!

At least with opioid prescription drugs, they are made in controlled labs, the people know what they are taking, when they buy street heroin, its a crap shoot, it could be laced with anything. Its MUCH safer for addicts to be using prescription opioids than street heroin....but since the DEA colludes with the cartels, pharma had to be pushed out, so the cartels could steal all their pill addicts away from them, DEA was like the enforcers and lobbyists, making sure the cartels have ZERO competition, and that drug laws stay firmly in place.

The DEA is the most corrupt, dirty agency that has ever existed, I view them in the same light as the 911 hijackers or ISIS, they have contributed to the deaths of 100s of 1000s of innocent people...all so the cartels can rake in dumptruck loads of cash on a daily basis...its sickening and disgusting.
The profile of the most common heroin addict is a white male, early 20’s with a history of synthetic opioids for RECREATIONAL purposes. He likely began his journey with marijuana. Most who use marijuana don’t move on to hard drugs.

Synthetic opioids , including Fentanyl, have a higher street value than heroin. No shortage of counterfeit pain pills on the street. No telling what where made or ingredients.

Old 12-07-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The profile of the most common heroin addict is a white male, early 20’s with a history of synthetic opioids for RECREATIONAL purposes. He likely began his journey with marijuana. Most who use marijuana don’t move on to hard drugs.

Synthetic opioids , including Fentanyl, have a higher street value than heroin. No shortage of counterfeit pain pills on the street. No telling what where made or ingredients.
There is no common heroin addict, they come from all walks of life. I attend a weekly group at my rehab, and we have young people in their 20s, but we also have IT professionals in their 30s, bankers, car dealers, college professors, nurses, truck drivers, etc.

People that regularly buy pain pills on the street, have a few ways to determine if the pill is real or not, I used to do this when i was buying pills too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies