Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2018, 11:41 PM

47,054 posts, read 26,160,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Her mother said she died of a heart attack.
The autopsy report has been posted in this thread already.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:47 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,449,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The autopsy report has been posted in this thread already.
You said, "And people are, for depressingly predictable reasons, trying to spread rumors of "heart attack" or otherwise obfuscate matters."

Her mother said she died of a heart attack.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:16 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,853,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Google the autopsy report people. Might as well argue with Flat Earth proponents versus some of the people on this thread. The cause of death was blunt force trauma to the chest. Both lungs were punctured and her aorta was severed. Probably being obese led to her aorta suddenly severing and lungs puncturing then the trained personnel caved in her chest. ��
I posted the autopsy in #317.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:26 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,944,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
You didn’t read it.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Don't know, don't care. I'd suspect there are coroners out there who specialize in such, but for our purposes, we know what we need: She died from her injuries. The neo-Nazi killed her. And people are, for depressingly predictable reasons, trying to spread rumors of "heart attack" or otherwise obfuscate matters.
Don't know, don't care. This is the main reason your argument fails.

The neo-Nazi killed her. The side of a vehicle striking her ended up with her dying.

She died Yes she did.

And people are, for depressingly predictable reasons, trying to spread rumors of "heart attack" or otherwise obfuscate matters

Personal attacks on others does not place you in better light. Discussing the subject does.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You didn’t read it.
I posted it, I read it and a I have a medical background.

Old 12-11-2018, 01:22 AM

2,362 posts, read 782,740 times
Quote:
Can you sum up for me what you think you killed Heather.

So far we have these possibilities

1)Blunt forced trauma from impact with car
2)Blunt forced trauma from various other people possibly running over her during the chaos of the impact
3)Freak heart attack (obviously if her aorta was severed this is like someone saying the cause of a plane accident is gravity)

As I understand it from what little I read it's 1). Whether it was the front bumper or side mirror, it wouldn't matter too much in his conviction. Perhaps a good defense lawyer could argue her death was not intentional if she was struck by the side mirror but a good prosecutor would just argue that she just jumped out of the way (almost but not fully successful) and that driving at that rate of a speed into a crowd has very predictable results indicating Fields intended to kill.

If it was other people trampling/falling over her during the chaos of the incident, Fields would still be responsible as his actions directly led to the situation.

Last edited by NomadicDrifter; 12-11-2018 at 01:42 AM..

Old 12-11-2018, 01:54 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,944,253 times
Quote:
Yes, and I’m Brad Pitt.

Old 12-11-2018, 02:51 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,454,882 times
Quote:
#1 - What is your "medical background", specifically?

#2 - Can you please use your "medical background" to explain how being obese or dehydrated would lead to a severed thoracic aorta?

Old 12-11-2018, 03:01 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,398,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Can you sum up for me what you think you killed Heather.

So far we have these possibilities

1)Blunt forced trauma from impact with car
2)Blunt forced trauma from various other people possibly running over her during the chaos of the impact
3)Freak heart attack (obviously if her aorta was severed this is like someone saying the cause of a plane accident is gravity)

As I understand it from what little I read it's 1). Whether it was the front bumper or side mirror, it wouldn't matter too much in his conviction. Perhaps a good defense lawyer could argue her death was not intentional if she was struck by the side mirror but a good prosecutor would just argue that she just jumped out of the way (almost but not fully successful) and that driving at that rate of a speed into a crowd has very predictable results indicating Fields intended to kill.

If it was other people trampling/falling over her during the chaos of the incident, Fields would still be responsible as his actions directly led to the situation.

There's no doubt in my mind that she was struck by Field's Challenger.

Below is an episode of the Ellen Show. It includes snippets from a video showing Heyer walking up 4th Street (at 0:50 and at 1:01) just prior to the collison. For reference, note the two men walking to Heyer's right. One is wearing a dark cap, blue t-shirt, dark shorts. The other is wearing a green cap and khaki shirt with a black strap over his shoulder.

The article linked below has photos of the incident. In the first two photos, you can see Heyer's head almost directly center in front of the car. Those two men that I mentioned above are to her right. They are shown dodging out of the way in the second photo. In the fifth photo, you can see Heyer just after she was hit. She is located a bit beyond the man who is upside down in the air.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/ch...oto/index.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies