Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 07:49 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Sending your child to a govt education camp is a form of child abuse
You are free to opt out but you gotta front the costs to it. I'm not paying a time to send your sheltered little cherub to private school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 07:53 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
It's grooming.
Grooming for what? Grooming the children to accept that not everyone is the same? What's the issue? Can anyone here articulate it??? That is, aside from it is mental illness. Thanks!

Old 12-14-2018, 08:01 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You are free to opt out but you gotta front the costs to it. I'm not paying a time to send your sheltered little cherub to private school.
I think thats fair and should necessarily be combined with ending the practice of taxing non-participants in the govt education system.
I'm sure you'll agree

Old 12-14-2018, 08:06 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Highly location dependent. None of this stuff is infecting our school yet. A kid moved into the district from a Bergen Co district and the tales are chilling. I am in a far exurban semi rural district.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:39 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Yep. More indoctrination and grooming and trying to normalize mentally ill behavior and teach 6 year olds about sex issues.

What elementary kids need to know? Be civil to each other. No name calling. That's it. Covers all bases.

There is NO reason this should be peddled to elementary school kids. None. It's just another oopise that parents were not notified? How many stories have this same pattern where the parents are NEVER notified ahead of time?

It's INTENTIONAL so the kids are exposed to this garbage.

When will people WAKE UP?
It has been going on for many years, well before people even recognized it was happening. These groups with an agenda create short videos, 30 second ads and call them "public service spots", and pressure various networks and radio stations to play them as something positive/good.

The same is true for writing books about XYZ then trying to get them into the public school system as approved reading material.
Remember the book, "Heather Has Two Mommies" ? It was put into some of the public schools back in the 1990's
Rest assured it is not about a divorced mom and her daughters step-mother. It is about trying to normalize an homosexual relationship between two women and how the daughter is being raised by them. It was put into some of the public schools under the guise of making such kids "not feel abnormal or weird". Considering homosexuals in this country are estimated to be between 1%-2% (many fewer with kids), the obvious goal was to indoctrinate/groom kids, and desensitize people in general.

Again, how do you think we have gotten this far off course from where our parents/grandparents were from a traditional/cultural standpoint?
Much of it is by this type of infiltration of our school boards, teachers, and of course good old leftist Hollywood and the media.
Just look at some of the ads on TV shown as PSA's that are produced by the LGBTIQCAPQGNGFNBA groups.
You read that acronym correctly, as they keep expanding it to include every mental disorder known to man.
I am just wondering when they will add another P for pedophilia or N for necrophilia ?
After all, aren't those "lifestyle choices" also?

`

Old 12-14-2018, 08:40 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
It's grooming.
Part of pedophilia. Training them early to be easy prey.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:46 AM

The ones who consider themselves open minded, accepting,etc. are in absolute fear of not being able to influence your children into their way of thinking and their norms.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:01 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I think thats fair and should necessarily be combined with ending the practice of taxing non-participants in the govt education system.
I'm sure you'll agree
No they wont, liberals/leftists want everyone's money to promote their agenda. Thus if you opt out of the public school indoctrination system, you must still pay.

Indirectly this is another reason for lower birth rates among more working people. Sure some of it is ambition and career related. However some of it is knowing the cost to have and raise kids. Responsible people today do not want to struggle financially, thus they do not have 4 or 5 kids like their grandparents did.
Yet that is not a concern of poor parents, many of whom are subsidized with our tax dollars for almost everything, including free public school. Sadly, it is just the opposite, as the more kids they have, the more money they receive from taxpayers.
So birthrates are going down for the middle class, and going up for the poor in part because their kids are being subsidized, and the middle class is having to pay for everyone's kids. Rest assured part of what drove me to earn more money was knowing I would have kids, and there was no way I was sending them to public indoctrination camp.
Thus I like many people we send our property tax dollars to fund a system our kids will never use.

`

Old 12-14-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
^

No they wont, liberals/leftists want everyone's money to promote their agenda. Thus if you opt out of the public school indoctrination system, you must still pay.

Indirectly this is another reason for lower birth rates among more working people. Sure some of it is ambition and career related. However some of it is knowing the cost to have and raise kids. Responsible people today do not want to struggle financially, thus they do not have 4 or 5 kids like their grandparents did.
Yet that is not a concern of poor parents, many of whom are subsidized with our tax dollars for almost everything, including free public school. Sadly, it is just the opposite, as the more kids they have, the more money they receive from taxpayers.
So birthrates are going down for the middle class, and going up for the poor in part because their kids are being subsidized, and the middle class is having to pay for everyone's kids. Rest assured part of what drove me to earn more money was knowing I would have kids, and there was no way I was sending them to public indoctrination camp.
Thus I like many people we send our property tax dollars to fund a system our kids will never use.

`
I know that, I just like to hear them say it and show them for the hypocrites that they are.
As far as Im concerned if someone wants their child educated to govt standards, let em have at it. Conversely those who seek other methods of education for their child or even none at all should be free to do so. And everyone can pay their own way or rely on charitable giving. If you like your gov skools you can keep your gov skools

Old 12-14-2018, 10:11 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I just checked our district catalog because while I have shelved books about transgender issues while working in the library, I didn't recall seeing one by Jazz Jennings. Turns out we have four copies of I Am Jazz, including the version for younger readers featured in the article. I don't have any problem with it at all. It's important that libraries are resources for children exploring their interests and concerns, and transgenderism is something they either have encountered or will encounter during their time in our district. (I am personally aware of at least three transgender teenagers at our high school right now.) Libraries are the perfect place to find answers to their questions.
Do you not think there is correlation here? You have three transgenders right now. My kid’s school has at least ten. Could it be kids with some issues being drawn to this because it’s the new “it” thing? This is not normal. Kids are confused, and this only adds to the confusion. I would have no problem with it if parents and doctors weren’t putting these young kids on hormone therapy before they have any real idea if they are actually transgender or not. That’s an adult decision, not something irrevocable being forced on children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies