Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Simple yes or no. Do you regret voting for Trump?
Yes 21 16.03%
No 110 83.97%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 03:30 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,567,974 times

Advertisements

Our country is in so much chaos. I know people who voted for Trump who get assistance and barely have two nickels to rub against each other, also federal employees. They thought he was going to make America Great Again. I now often wonder, how many people out there that voted for him regret voting for him? Yes or no?
I tried doing a search in the forum to see if I could find an answer to this question, couldn't seem to find it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2019, 03:32 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,937,421 times
I am PROUD to have voted for Trump and to be part of his base. His base is very strong in my community and state. To the extent that no matter how much voter fraud the ghetto Democrats in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Shreveport engage in, it won't matter because the numbers gap is simply too great. The Christian vote is very strong and churches encourage Christians to go out and vote.

Both our Senators and all but one of our representatives are Republican. The lone Democrat is a Maxine Waters/Sheila Jackson Lee type black racist representing the most impoverished areas like inner city New Orleans and Baton Rouge's worst neighborhoods.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:35 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,341,504 times
No. I don't consider myself part of Trump's hardcore base, but I don't regret voting for him as of now.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:35 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,372,747 times
No regret. Don't personally like him and not s repub.

Maga isn't going to happen overnight if at all but at least these things are talking points now.

He wasn't going to undo 50 years of government selling us out in 2 or 4, get real.

And anyone with a brain knew it would be Rocky.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:37 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,732,353 times
Nope....Don't like my response?. I know where there is a large sand pile and a hammer......................

Old 01-09-2019, 03:39 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,253,841 times
Nope.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:40 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
no.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:52 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Our country is in so much chaos. I know people who voted for Trump who get assistance and barely have two nickels to rub against each other, also federal employees. They thought he was going to make America Great Again. I now often wonder, how many people out there that voted for him regret voting for him? Yes or no?
I tried doing a search in the forum to see if I could find an answer to this question, couldn't seem to find it.
Anyone smart would have answered that yes for one simple reason: they could have gotten all of the good, none of the bad with anyone other than Trump.

1. The economy would have chugged along with any Republican or Democrat
2. Taxes would have been cut with any Republican president
3. The dumb demand for a wall + shutdown would have been avoided by any other Dem or Republican
4. The trade war wouldn't be happening and farmers wouldn't be bankrupting their farms trying to win back Chinese customers under any other Dem or Republican
5. The stock market wouldn't be jumping around due to the dumb Twitter comments and policy decisions from any other a Dem or Republican.

So yeah... smart people realize they could've had all the benefits, none of the spazzing under anyone else but Trump.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:52 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,984 times
I regret NOT voting for him.

There was no way I was voting for the stone cold criminal Clinton and I didn’t see Trump as a serious candidate either.

I’ll vote Trump 2020 though!

Old 01-09-2019, 04:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
No. I don't consider myself part of Trump's hardcore base, but I don't regret voting for him as of now.

I’ve come to believe there is no “base” for Donald Trump.
The Left calls us “Gun lovers, Bible Thumpers, Racists, Multi-Phobics and most of all Smelly Deplorables.

They fail to recognize or understand that Trump supporters are just Normal People who are FED UP with Washington DC. So we elected a Non Politician who told us he would be different.
He is the Change.

NO ... we don’t regret the Vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies