Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 12:56 PM

13,225 posts, read 21,844,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
“I’m not an anti semite. I’m anti termite”

“Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.”

“It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks... We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11”

“White people running Mexico are Mexican-Jews.”

“Judaism is a gutter religion.”

-The guy who gets invited to speak to, and get photo ops with, liberal congressmen.
If we did a tally of congress persons who've made antisemitic remarks, which political party do you think would win?

Hint: Conspiracy theories about Soros aren’t just false. They’re anti-Semitic.

Old 12-31-2018, 01:04 PM

18,480 posts, read 15,269,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
If we did a tally of congress persons who've made antisemitic remarks, which political party do you think would win?
Hardly the point. As a general rule, I dont think that conservative Jews ignore right wing anti semitism. I think a lot of left wing Jews ignore left wing anti semitism. To me, an anti semite is scum, regardless of which side of the aisle they stand. I dont make excuses for the right wing ones, nor do I pretend they dont exist.

Old 12-31-2018, 01:05 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,281,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Ah, so you support domestic terrorist activities. That's what the government has labeled the actions of Antifa.

Good to know for future posts - I have a clear view of your bias now.
You're quite the extrapolater. Unfortunately, as any high school math teacher will tell you, extrapolation is not as accurate a predictor as interpolation.

Old 12-31-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Hardly the point. As a general rule, I dont think that conservative Jews ignore right wing anti semitism. I think a lot of left wing Jews ignore left wing anti semitism. To me, an anti semite is scum, regardless of which side of the aisle they stand. I dont make excuses for the right wing ones, nor do I pretend they dont exist.
Yes it is the point. I don't recall you calling out Republican antisemitism which does exist abundantly. However, I don't think either of have enough empirical data to state whether liberal or conservative Jews are more tolerant of antisemitism by their own party. I've got little tolerance for unsubstantiated statements like that.

Old 12-31-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Yes it is the point. I don't recall you calling out Republican antisemitism which does exist abundantly. However, I don't think either of have enough empirical data to state whether liberal or conservative Jews are more tolerant of antisemitism by their own party. I've got little tolerance for unsubstantiated statements like that.
I’m happy to call it out when I see it. I hope those “Jews will not replace us” guys, accidentally light each other on fire with their tiki torches. It would be nice if they lit Farrakhan on fire while they were at it. It would be fun to watch them all running around, screaming in agony. Let them all go down together. There are you happy? If you want to bring up any republican anti semite, I will willingly and gladly denounce them. How do you feel about Keith Ellison or Jessie Jackson?

Old 12-31-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I’m happy to call it out when I see it. I hope those “Jews will not replace us” guys, accidentally light each other on fire with their tiki torches. It would be nice if they lit Farrakhan on fire while they were at it. It would be fun to watch them all running around, screaming in agony. Let them all go down together. There are you happy? If you want to bring up any republican anti semite, I will willingly and gladly denounce them. How do you feel about Keith Ellison or Jessie Jackson?
LOL, we're of like mind here. I denounce antisemitism wherever it exists. Have a great NY's, Doc.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
LOL, we're of like mind here. I denounce antisemitism wherever it exists. Have a great NY's, Doc.
Happy New Year!

Old 12-31-2018, 09:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,242,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
A Jewish gay man from an immigrant family, who served under Obama and sponsors liberal events, is the victim of protests that promise to continue until he moves out of San Francisco.

So what's the problem, you ask? He's everything liberals stand behind - gay rights, immigration, liberal politics. But alas, he also believes in Israel's right to exist, and the "tolerant, open-minded" SF liberals aren't having it.

https://forward.com/news/national/41...-is-a-zionist/
If I went to San Franfreakshow I would be a patron in his establishment.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:08 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,102,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Hey look, another waste-of-CD-computer-storage-post masquerading as an addition to the thread discourse. And this one is clearly flat wrong, as anyone with 2 or more brain cells to rub together can see.
Hey look, the senior projectionist has arrived.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:24 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,094,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
A Jewish gay man from an immigrant family, who served under Obama and sponsors liberal events, is the victim of protests that promise to continue until he moves out of San Francisco.

So what's the problem, you ask? He's everything liberals stand behind - gay rights, immigration, liberal politics. But alas, he also believes in Israel's right to exist, and the "tolerant, open-minded" SF liberals aren't having it.

https://forward.com/news/national/41...-is-a-zionist/
What’s the difference between a non-Zionist Jew and a Zionist Jew?
Or all Jews are Zionists just as all Zionists are Jews?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies