Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 06:35 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,531,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Theses Liberal/Progressives preach TOLERANCE. INCLUSIVINESS, and DIVERSITY, but only for what they AGREE. They do NOT tolerate diversity of thought, and they are ok with violence, and intimidation. They are supreme hypocrites yet we never hear about that in the MEDIA. NEVER.
Are you Jewish, by any chance? I am - obviously - and I have found that some of the worst are the liberal Jews. You wouldn't believe the names they call someone who points out antisemitism among liberals or, G-d forbid, defends Israel.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:02 AM

20,495 posts, read 12,422,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Peaceful protest is an essential part of our democracy.
peaceful protest of excessive government yes.

beating up some poor schlub because you don't like his political ideas?
if that is an essential part of our democracy then the Great Experiment that is America has failed.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:08 AM

34,279 posts, read 18,657,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Are you Jewish, by any chance? I am - obviously - and I have found that some of the worst are the liberal Jews. You wouldn't believe the names they call someone who points out antisemitism among liberals or, G-d forbid, defends Israel.
No, but I have both conservative, and liberal Jewish friends, and it is an eye opener.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:49 AM

30,363 posts, read 23,832,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I've read his 'sin' is not just being pro-Israel, but being a Jew who is gentrifying the Mission District in San Francisco. He thought his Leftist cred would protect him from the anti-Semitism of the Leftists. his surprise at the fierce negative reaction from progressive groups to his coffee shop was naïve.

Now that Yekutiel has personally experienced anti-Semitism, I wonder how he feels.

https://twitter.com/LucyParsonsProj/...70522757394432
"poor/working class brown communities..."

Jeezus, could they get anymore bigoted? Wth is that crap? They are not "brown communities". Got to love how the liberal pukes dehumanize people and place them on the same level as a crayon. Sick jerks.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:53 AM

30,363 posts, read 23,832,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
On principle I do. Also support the right of ANTIFA and other anti-Nazi groups to make those khaki pants wearing, tiki torch carrying douche bags look like the douche bags that they are. I don't support murdering anyone like that Nazi did.
Ah, so you support domestic terrorist activities. That's what the government has labeled the actions of Antifa.

Good to know for future posts - I have a clear view of your bias now.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:54 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,531,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
"poor/working class brown communities..."

Jeezus, could they get anymore bigoted? Wth is that crap? They are not "brown communities". Got to love how the liberal pukes dehumanize people and place them on the same level as a crayon. Sick jerks.
Can you imagine if a black dude set up a business in a predominantly affluent white community, and the whites objected with that type of rhetoric? "Get out......this is an affluent white community!"

They're both antisemitic and anti-white.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:28 PM

13,253 posts, read 21,876,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
By far the most egregious acts of anti-Semitism are committed by right wing groups. Example: the chant of the White Nationalists at Charlottesville. "Jews Will Not Replace Us".

You don't see left-wing groups, Jewish or otherwise, marching with anti-Jewish slogans. Nor do you see them shooting up temples. Soros is treated as the boogie man of the right, because he's a liberal Jew, despite being a philanthropist. Although you probably believe that too since you've seem fully indoctrinated. I wonder if you actually know any liberal Jews.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:33 PM

6,621 posts, read 5,027,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Weird.

And the new Darwin Award goes to....

A bunch of gay people fighting FOR the side that wants to throw them off of buildings, to win AGAINST the side that allows gay citizens to throw parades and be who they are.

Turkeys voting for Thanksgiving.
Gays didnt do well with Nazis either, so either extreme is a pretty bad option.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:38 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,929,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I have never been to San Fransisco, (but would like to visit someday). Is there any sane people that live there?
Basically the entire city is full of average people. They don't make the news, though.

It's really not that different than most American cities, contrary to garbage you read in the Internet.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:44 PM

18,500 posts, read 15,306,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
By far the most egregious acts of anti-Semitism are committed by right wing groups. Example: the chant of the White Nationalists at Charlottesville. "Jews Will Not Replace Us".

You don't see left-wing groups, Jewish or otherwise, marching with anti-Jewish slogans. Nor do you see them shooting up temples. Soros is treated as the boogie man of the right, because he's a liberal Jew, despite being a philanthropist. Although you probably believe that too since you've seem fully indoctrinated. I wonder if you actually know any liberal Jews.
“I’m not an anti semite. I’m anti termite”

“Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.”

“It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks... We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11”

“White people running Mexico are Mexican-Jews.”

“Judaism is a gutter religion.”

--The guy who gets invited to speak to, and get photo ops with, liberal congressmen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.