Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 02:49 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Yes.

No doubt when the President is finished with the primetime address the democrats will send in the clowns and we will hear from them on what the President said.
...on what the president said...was a lie.
Yes thank goodness for the fact checkers.
They just happen to be the media ...which donald trump hates. They are HIS enemy by his choosing.
He lies they uncover and publish.

Unlike natl enquirer...who published his lies for him.

He struggles without someone or thing to help him lie.
Every narcisist needs flying monkeys to survive and keep the false narrative going.

Old 01-08-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So..Trump did not negotiate with NK? his booming economy did not increase jobs??
Correct.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:00 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
The only thing Trump was actually responsible for in that list was the tax cuts and those were a bad idea to begin with, since they ballooned the deficit in a time of economic prosperity. The rest of your list are items Trump was not responsible for.

The debt is ballooning because the corrupt, greedy politicians in both parties love that $4 trillion federal budget and $1 trillion deficit spending provides them.

Do you think the lib'tard dems in the House will do anything, anything at all, to rein in federal spending? No. They will demand we hand over more of our hard earned money to keep funding their corruption and greed, that I can tell you.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
The President has announced he will address the nation on 8 Jan. 2019 on national security & gov. shutdown.

Primetime address at 9 pm.

First primetime address. He sounds serious and may have some other announcement as he often does. Lets hope he announces a national emergency and takes the necessary actions to put an end to the democrats failing to protect American citizens.

Here is a link but its not up to date with the latest announcement.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...h-sanders-says
Well yes it s expected whenever he tries to run a Q and A with the press and once again his lies are stopped in their tracks.
I wont watch... I cant hardly stand Sanders and Pence and Conway when they pave the way or come out afterward with the " message" of the month.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:06 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
It's useless to try and have a conversation with the loony left. They swooned five, ten and twenty years ago, when Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, et al, were all in favor of halting illegal immigration, and favored spending tens of billions of dollars on enforcing immigration laws, deporting illegal aliens, building border walls, and bemoaning how illegal aliens steal American jobs and lower wages.

Now the same loony left are swooning again, when their Democrat politicians favor sanctuary cites and refuse to fund walls or enforce immigration laws.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:07 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,828,112 times
Quote:
WOW--its amazing how unhinged the dopey liberals have become over a speech.
Nah, we are tired of hearing Trump's lies. Fortunately, the Dems will have a rebuttal and hopefully his lies will be fact check pretty close to real time. I know you won't care though.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:10 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,828,112 times
Quote:
So..Trump did not negotiate with NK? his booming economy did not increase jobs??
What have his negotiations with NK gotten him or us? They've still not denuclearized. Nothing has been settled or determined.

I don't know that it's Trump's booming economy. Surely you know that a booming economy doesn't just spring up overnight. Some of the economy is doing well, some of it, not so much. And lots of people are having or are going to have a difficult time with this shutdown.

Last edited by trobesmom; 01-08-2019 at 03:20 PM..

Old 01-08-2019, 03:14 PM

8,387 posts, read 4,375,768 times
Remember how Lucy would always yank the football away before Charlie Brown could kick it? Charlie Brown finally got tired of even trying.

Trump has lied so much, he has no credibility. Its not worth even listing to his delusions unless you are a psychiatrist.

Actually Lucy only charged 5 cents for psychiatry.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:19 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,672,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Nah, we are tired of hearing Trump's lies. Fortunately, the Dems will have a rebuttal and hopefully his lies will be fact check pretty close to real time. I know you won't care though.

Fact checked by democrats and liberal Trump hating media and who will fact check them ?

Its all nonsense and mostly propaganda or spin. I did catch a clip where they were asking people on the street about the Presidents address tonight. NY and DC the same bubble the media pundits live in.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:32 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,744,232 times
Quote:
Fact checked by democrats and liberal Trump hating media and who will fact check them ?

Its all nonsense and mostly propaganda or spin. I did catch a clip where they were asking people on the street about the Presidents address tonight. NY and DC the same bubble the media pundits live in.
Trump excels at propoganda and spin. It is because he is such a proven liar that he is fact checked. He even contradicts the gov website which anyone with a brain can see. I couldn't believe his lies until I checked for myself.
I never want a president to fail but, I sure want one that honestly is looking out for the people and not pushing his own agenda without a care for others like this guy does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies