Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 07:49 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,862,153 times

Advertisements

This from congressman Steve Scalise twitter page:

[url]https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1084942186519642112

Sort of sad that in America, the house majority leader from San Francisco goes on very strange rants.

I think it's wonderful for Nancy Pelosi to be campaigning for President Trump so early. She shakes and rambles weird stuff over and over because she is unable to persuade herself of the what she is saying.

Sort of reminds me of Janet Yellen almost vomiting from her speech at a prestigious university full of Democrats.

I think the issue is that President Trump is so persuasive and brilliant on every issue that the Democrats can't possibly counteract President Trump's common sense so they ramble incoherently on camera.

Her behavior is very strange. Standing there moving around very fast ranting a dollar over and over is not normal.

Wonder if Nancy hasn't spent enough time at her walled vineyard estate and to much time in San Francisco.

So glad, we have a President and Commander and Chief who is always articulate, incredibly professional except when he makes America laugh at the Democrat leadership and it's the weird behavior.

Everytime President Trump opens his mouth with his brilliance, articulate, common sense, incredible comprehension of every issue it is a tremendous event for the American people.

Whenever, President Trump talks it is incredibly inspirational, well-grounded, persuasive. Many Democrats seem to resist President Trump and think up weird lies because every time America's commander and tremendous President speaks they are agreeing with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 08:01 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,656 times
I support about 80% of what Trump is for

But that guy needs to get off his *******

Old 01-16-2019, 08:10 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
I've said it before, and while I really dislike Pelosi, I do feel bad for her. I honestly believe she has early signs of Alzheimers. I hope she doesn't for her familys sake, but it really seems like it sometimes.

Old 01-16-2019, 08:15 PM

4,511 posts, read 5,051,906 times
She is living proof that you can't fix STUPID !!!!

Old 01-16-2019, 08:40 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I've said it before, and while I really dislike Pelosi, I do feel bad for her. I honestly believe she has early signs of Alzheimers. I hope she doesn't for her familys sake, but it really seems like it sometimes.
I've wondered that as well.

Old 01-17-2019, 05:47 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
She has been bad at articulating her thoughts for a while now.

Old 01-17-2019, 07:44 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
So glad, we have a President and Commander and Chief who is always articulate, incredibly professional except when he makes America laugh at the Democrat leadership and it's the weird behavior.

Everytime President Trump opens his mouth with his brilliance, articulate, common sense, incredible comprehension of every issue it is a tremendous event for the American people.
This alone makes me believe that it's not Nancy Pelosi who's "rambling weird stuff".

Old 01-17-2019, 08:01 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
I agree with you OP about Nancy Pelosi, she does ramble gibberish but Trump is not articulate. If he was people might understand him a bit better and not be so against him. Trump speaks to common sense such as what is going on at the border that the average citizen can understand but his basic message is lost to the Left.

The thing is they hate Trump so much that all that disgust and ire for the man clouds their minds and in the case of Pelosi she might also suffer from confusion over Democrat talking points. I know I can't keep up with what I am supposed to be outraged over today but then again I am a Trump guy.

Old 01-17-2019, 08:08 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,993 times
Dementia? Nah, boiling the discourse down to the level it is actually at, rather than what it pretends to be. Everyone there knew what one dollar referred to.

Repeating the same, long-winded talking points gets us nowhere. She told him she'd give him one dollar for his wall. What more need be said? Trump likes making up information, conversations and rhetoric. There isn't much he or anyone can twist with a simple "one dollar". He might even be able to remember her stance in short form.

Further, it's a tactic Dems should start doing more often on a variety of issues and rebuttals.

Last edited by SGrey; 01-17-2019 at 08:44 AM..

Old 01-17-2019, 08:38 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Scalise just blew his credibility with that sycophantic BS. He's like the White House physician who said that Trump was without a doubt the most fit President in history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies