Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 06:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I said over and over again that I hope the FBI is watching Individual 1 and his family. They are a national security risk. Turns out the FBI was watching. Good job to the fine men and women of the FBI.

It's worth the read into what the FBI suspected once Individual 1 fired Comey.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation of the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...gtype=Homepage

Comey is in deep doo-doo!
It is his leaked government documents, that prompted the Special Council and he said he leaked it, because he knew it would invoke a Special Council..... 12 million wasted later and many ruined lives..... The guy has a price on his head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2019, 02:36 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Well guess Mueller didn’t have any more luxk

Old 03-24-2019, 02:53 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This country is in a free-fall, and you’re happy because...change.

I feel pretty certain that Mueller’s report on Individual 1’s Russian conspiracies will do little to sway you.

Some I-1 fans are just too far gone. It’s understandable, though. When you’ve dug in so deep, it takes a massive amount of humility to admit you’re wrong.
Well, when you going to admit you were wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies